PDA

View Full Version : Got a response 'bout Ron Paul on Craigslist

Xelaetaks
10-24-2011, 10:19 PM
I made a Ron Paul post on craigslist and saw this posted a few hours later.

"re: ron paul

I'm the most unpolitical person I know, I'm a borderline anarchist, I've never voted for anything, I'm not even registered and I've been legal for years. Ron Paul has inspired me and he has my vote. "

Haha. In my post I pointed out Ron Paul's the only one who will save trillion dollars right off the bat, end the war on drugs, stop the patriot act, put an end to government spying on our Internet, cell phones, etc.....

We just gotta get the word out I think, beyond mainstream media and win all the straw polls and early primaries. 

Okie RP fan
10-24-2011, 10:22 PM
Things like this it's important to ask the person if they're registered to vote, at least.

It seems a lot of people run into these situations where "surprise!" they support Ron Paul also! But you never know if they are even registered or legitimate.

Just throwing a point out. Wouldn't hurt to make sure the person is registered for sure. Probably should throw some sites his way, preferably sites like Ron Paul Flix.

Xelaetaks
10-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Didn't even get an email though. This person just posted in the personals on Craigslist. It looks like I can't even email the person. I can put out another post that says to register republican maybe although I think it's too late here. Personally I am registered though but for the primaries if you're not signed up, can't do it anymore here - New York.

Okie RP fan
10-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Oh, gotcha.

amy31416
10-24-2011, 10:31 PM
Or send them a link on how to register to vote in your local area. Hell, offer to get him/her the registration forms if possible.

tsai3904
10-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Didn't even get an email though. This person just posted in the personals on Craigslist. It looks like I can't even email the person. I can put out another post that says to register republican maybe although I think it's too late here. Personally I am registered though but for the primaries if you're not signed up, can't do it anymore here - New York.

In NY, it's too late for people who are registered to vote to change party affiliations and register Republican.

For those that have never registered to vote before, they have until March 30 to register to vote. They must register Republican when they register to vote though.