PDA

View Full Version : How should I respond to this? (Voter doesn't agree with Ron Paul on some issues)

brumans
11-06-2007, 12:01 AM
This is probably against the rules but this forum is obviously more active than the "Discussion Points", so I'll just link my thread. I sort of need some quick replies (by morning, at least).

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=32571

Thanks in advance :)

sylvania
11-06-2007, 12:09 AM
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be negative, but there are some people you will never convince and this sounds like one of them. Well, perhaps if you were stranded together somewhere with all the time on the world to endlessly debate such matters as when life begins or whether social safety nets just prolong poverty - etc.

Do what you like, it is your time afterall, not mine, but in my opinion, I think it would be far better to move on to the next person who is undecided or a republican or someone who doesn't feel so strongly about issues that completely clash with Ron Paul's platform.

runderwo
11-06-2007, 12:15 AM
It's very simple. Does he want a president who has a 30 year track record of telling the truth and acting with integrity in the face of overwhelming opposition? Or does he want to roll the dice on some other clown just because he's promising entitlements to everyone?

There are some things money CANNOT buy. Ron Paul is one of them.

rodent
11-06-2007, 12:20 AM
This is probably against the rules but this forum is obviously more active than the "Discussion Points", so I'll just link my thread. I sort of need some quick replies (by morning, at least).

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=32571

Thanks in advance :)

Every single one of her ideas depends on a strong currency. Any other candidate aside from Ron Paul will result in currency destruction.

You slip into poverty no matter what if your currency is devalued.
You can't get healthcare if your money is worthless.
You can't give blacks jobs if there are no jobs.

The biggest problem with liberals is that they have no grasp on how financial matters work. They just don't get it.

"IT'S THE DOLLAR, STUPID."

ronpaulyourmom
11-06-2007, 12:24 AM
Every single one of her ideas depends on a strong currency. Any other candidate aside from Ron Paul will result in currency destruction.

You slip into poverty no matter what if your currency is devalued.
You can't get healthcare if your money is worthless.
You can't give blacks jobs if there are no jobs.

The biggest problem with liberals is that they have no grasp on how financial matters work. They just don't get it.

"IT'S THE DOLLAR, STUPID."

Exactly. I posted something similar in the other thread.