PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain [POLL] ? of the Day: Is Herman Cain’s Candidacy on the Decline After Series of Misstatemen

civusamericanus
10-24-2011, 08:26 PM
htxp://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/24/is-herman-cain%E2%80%99s-candidacy-on-the-decline-after-series-of-misstatements/

This is the right answer-->> Yes, his recent comments have caused alarm for conservative voters. 25.5% (736 votes)

eduardo89
10-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Voted.

torchbearer
10-24-2011, 08:46 PM
wtf

AJ187
10-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Wow, the comment section is ripe with ignorance. They seem genuine though, but we need people to drop some truth bombs on these folks.

10-24-2011, 09:19 PM
What the hell is going on with that poll? That can't be real.

LBennett76
10-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Cain ain't going nowhere. The man could strangle babies in the townsquare and his supporters would say he didn't mean it. I think this is where Palin's people went. They stuck with her forever despite all the drama, so they'll stand by Cain even though they have no clue who he actually is or what he stands for. They'll just make excuses forever. Nothing wrong with using campaign funds to buy your own book in their eyes. No concept of possible criminal behavior. Mind-blowing.
He's about to hit 300k like on Facebook. It's insane. This country is insane. *sigh*

civusamericanus
10-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Cain ain't going nowhere. The man could strangle babies in the townsquare and his supporters would say he didn't mean it. I think this is where Palin's people went. They stuck with her forever despite all the drama, so they'll stand by Cain even though they have no clue who he actually is or what he stands for. They'll just make excuses forever. Nothing wrong with using campaign funds to buy your own book in their eyes. No concept of possible criminal behavior. Mind-blowing.
He's about to hit 300k like on Facebook. It's insane. This country is insane. *sigh*
It's up to us to expose his hypocrisy.

TheTexan
10-25-2011, 01:01 AM
It's up to us to expose his hypocrisy.

If only it were that simple. Have you talked to a Cain supporter in the real world? You can prove to them, conclusively and undeniably, that Cain has been wrong about the economy for years upon years, has nothing to offer except a 999 plan which has been widely regarded as an abject failure of an idea, and that he is a pathological liar and a snake oil salesman.

Doesn't matter.

"He sounds like he knows what he's talking about."

LBennett76
10-25-2011, 05:13 AM
^^^ This. A lot of these folks are as die-hard as us. The exception being that their candidate is a liar and more of the same. I don't get it. You can quote facts and they call it smearing him. Smearing him with truth? Really?
I quit going to the Facebook page and commenting anything at all because they're hopeless. And they HATE us and generally Ron Paul as well. They've taken on Herman Cain's opinion of him.

speciallyblend
10-25-2011, 05:16 AM
ron paul vs status quo, that says it all!!

hillertexas
10-25-2011, 07:10 AM
voted:
No, everyone misstates things sometimes. I think people will give Cain a chance to clear up his positions. 63.09% (2,188 votes)
Yes, his recent comments have caused alarm for conservative voters. 28.37% (984 votes)
We'll see, only time will tell. 8.54% (296 votes)
Total Votes: 3,468

sanssq
10-25-2011, 07:20 AM
Correct. I know a bunch of these people, and that's exactly where they went. That's why I was hoping that Palin would get into the race. To split that vote.

NeoconTea
10-25-2011, 07:32 AM
If it ever comes down to it, we can run some more focused attack ads on Cain in Iowa.

IterTemporis
10-25-2011, 07:40 AM
Those comments are a disgrace.

They "trust" him..?

NeoconTea
10-25-2011, 07:45 AM
Well, if Cain wins the GOP nom, that would be the most ideal scenario if Paul was ever to run 3rd party, and given that the Fed is RP's issue, Cain's job experience might be enough to get him to run. Don't think that way though. I'm just saying it could happen. Paul's actually in a great position to make a run at the moment.

Krugerrand
10-25-2011, 07:46 AM
The bigger alarm is that people keep buy his snake oil.

cucucachu0000
10-25-2011, 08:14 AM
voted the shit out of that poll

jmdrake
10-25-2011, 08:16 AM
The bigger alarm is that people keep buy his snake oil.

Yup. My comments:

Herman Cain didn't just "mispeak". He put his freaking finger in the wind to see which way it was blowing. He flip flops more than Mitt Romney or even John Kerry. On the abortion question he said "I believe in life" then "the government shouldn't be involved" then "a woman shouldn't be allowed to have an abortion". Huh? He said he was against increasing the debt ceiling, then when he found his buddy Ben Bernanke was for it he said we had to increase the debt ceiling because "they waited to late" and "my plan won't work". In 2010 he wrote an article against a national sales tax and now he's for it. He said Al Alawki shouldn't be assassinated and after that happened he agreed with it. He said he'd free all of the prisoners at Gitmo in exchange for 1 hostage then turned around and said he misspoke. He was for a "killer" electrified fence, then he said he was joking, then after Bachmann called him on it he said he wasn't joking. How can "Cainiacs" look over all of this? Your man is a fraud.