PDA

View Full Version : Gaddafi apparently sodomized after capture

Magicman
10-24-2011, 03:32 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20124758-503543/globalpost-gaddafi-apparently-sodomized-after-capture/

ZanZibar
10-24-2011, 03:33 PM
Sheesh I wish I hadn't had clicked on that link.

LibertyEagle
10-24-2011, 03:39 PM
That is disgusting. Ain't mob rule grand.

CaptainAmerica
10-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Just reminds me how evil humans can be. War should be hated,even if it is necessary in defense it should be hated completely. This just reminds me of movies featuring mindless killing machines called zombies.

Sola_Fide
10-24-2011, 03:42 PM
That's seriously one of the nastiest and most detestable things I have ever heard of. I'm at a loss for words.

HOLLYWOOD
10-24-2011, 03:43 PM
I already posted the video here on RPF

WarNoMore
10-24-2011, 03:45 PM
I don't want to watch this, but it's ridiculous how we get told how showing pictures of Bin Laden would not be appropriate yet I can't escape seeing pictures of Gadaffi's bloodied body all over the news.

Hopefully NATO gets out of there so the Libyan people can show the rebels just how much support they have. They'll suffer a fate worse than Gadaffi's if NATO isn't there to help them.This looks like "mission accomplished" all over again. This is far from over.

Miss Annie
10-24-2011, 03:45 PM
Apparently this is what we helped liberate the Libyan people for........ :(

Cutlerzzz
10-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Remember, they hate us for our freedoms.

A Son of Liberty
10-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Ceaucescu was lucky...

bluesc
10-24-2011, 03:48 PM
And the left are proud of helping these filthy savages?

HOLLYWOOD
10-24-2011, 03:49 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?324624-The-REAL-Gaddafi-and-what-he-wanted-to-do&p=3679519&viewfull=1#post3679519

Danke
10-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Warning! Graphic:

http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/use-with-caution_original/gaddafi-sodomized-1_0.jpg

http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/use-with-caution_original/gaddafi-sodomized-2.jpg

http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/use-with-caution_original/gaddafi-sodomized-3.jpg

http://www.globalpost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/use-with-caution_original/gaddafi-sodomized-4.jpg

Demigod
10-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Ceaucescu was lucky...

He wasn't luck.That was just a real rebellion.It all ended in 48 hours with minimal deaths.

Although from talking with the locals the last time I was in Romania they say that when they see it from today well it wasn`t as bad as they thought it was.

A Son of Liberty
10-24-2011, 03:57 PM
He wasn't lucky that was just a real rebellion.It all ended in 48 hours with minimal deaths.

Although from talking with the locals the last time I was in Romania they say that when they see it from today well it wasn`t as bad as they thought it was.

What I meant was that, while his fate was determined, Ceaucescu at least enjoyed the facade of a deliberation, and the dignity of a firing squad; as opposed to a mob of madmen violating and beating him to death.

Not saying that Qaddafi's ultimate demise isn't in some way understandable... I don't shed a tear for either. Nor would I the tearing down of any of the world's violent sociopathic dictators, abroad and at home. ;)

freeforall
10-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Good lord! They did him a favor by shooting him in the head after that. I'm totally disturbed.

Travlyr
10-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Wow. Perverted blood thirsty savages. It is sickening.

It is too bad that respect, right to life, and due process of the law is not the order of our day.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-24-2011, 04:16 PM
It is crap like this that makes me think the most selfish act I ever committed was to bring children into this world.

wannaberocker
10-24-2011, 04:19 PM
These are the sort of things that mobs do. The next time i hear anyone in the media discribe this mobs as heros, im gonna lose it. I guess Obama can pat himself on the back for this also.

HOLLYWOOD
10-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Here's a pic shortly before the beat down and spilling blood from his rectum

http://www.tripolipost.com/includes/newsresizedetails.asp?path=1%20a%20gad%20caught.jp g

Senior health official within the NTC, Nagy Barakat, later said,
there was no need for a post-mortem as the cause of death
had emerged from a pathologist's report.

pcosmar
10-24-2011, 04:23 PM
And here I thought he got sodomized when NATO got involved.

JK/SEA
10-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Thought i was watching a SWAT raid in Detroit or New Mexico.

phill4paul
10-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Do you think Obama will have a press conference praising the rebels actions?

JK/SEA
10-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Democracy on the march. Sure glad i helped pay for this..

>sarc<

Orgoonian
10-24-2011, 04:59 PM
What a horrific way to go out.
Perhaps we are doomed as a species?

MelissaWV
10-24-2011, 05:00 PM
And through it all, yelled over and over, "God is great."

amy31416
10-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Uh...all you outraged folks?

Our soldiers did this to detainees at Abu Ghraib, and it weren't no mob. Remember those pictures that Obama wouldn't release?

Sola_Fide
10-24-2011, 05:01 PM
This is from a very biased neocon so take this with a grain of salt: but one of my coworkers is an Iraqi veteran and he talks about how homosexuality is very prevalent in middle east cultures. Although it is not the sick, fairy/voluntary type homosexuality in America, it is more like a rape/I'm gonna teach you-type homosexuality.

His discussions about this are probably the most disturbing things I've heard. It's worse than the violent war atrocities. He has said women prisoners who are captured are rarely raped, but men and boys are the targets of rape. There is an underground culture of it. It's brutally sickening.

realtonygoodwin
10-24-2011, 05:02 PM
They seriously disliked this guy.

AB - I have heard similar things.

Orgoonian
10-24-2011, 05:04 PM

Our soldiers did this to detainees at Abu Ghraib, and it weren't no mob. Remember those pictures that Obama wouldn't release?

Yea i remember.Another disgusting reminder of our declining moral compass.

ghengis86
10-24-2011, 05:05 PM
What a horrific way to go out.
Perhaps we are doomed as a species?

As each day passes I'm convinced we are

Sola_Fide
10-24-2011, 05:06 PM
They seriously disliked this guy.

AB - I have heard similar things.

Yeah, I've always wanted to know if it was just war propaganda or actually true.

LibertyEagle
10-24-2011, 05:10 PM

Yeah, I remember. That was equally as sickening.

vita3
10-24-2011, 05:12 PM
The media need to be boycotted asap.

CaptainAmerica
10-24-2011, 05:13 PM
And the left are proud of helping these filthy savages?
thats exactly what they are.savages.

pcosmar
10-24-2011, 05:16 PM
thats exactly what they are.savages.

But they were "our" savages.

:(

jmdrake
10-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Why is anyone surprised? These U.S. backed Al Qaeda terrorists have been raping Qaddafi's black allies all along. Why would the treat the big Q any differently?

See: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14965062

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKYZJvR3CnA&feature=player_embedded

The sad thing is that most African Americans are just as dumbed down by the media as right wing Christians. Right wing Christians were oblivious to the fact that the overthrow of Saddam opened the door for the rape murder and abuse of Iraqi Christians since George W. Bush was supposedly a Christian. African Americans are oblivious to the fact that Libyan Al Qaeda terrorists are raping and murdering blacks because Barack Obama is supposedly African American.

Anti Federalist
10-24-2011, 05:19 PM

Word was that the sodomy was performed with hard objects coated with corrosives.

pacelli
10-24-2011, 05:22 PM
well bin laden ain't dead... haven't seen any evidence.

angelatc
10-24-2011, 05:28 PM
well bin laden ain't dead... haven't seen any evidence.

Heh. Before he was dead, almost everybody insisted he had died years earlier. Now that he's dead, he isn't dead after all.

amy31416
10-24-2011, 05:33 PM
Word was that the sodomy was performed with hard objects coated with corrosives.

Yeah. I read about electrical devices as well.

Pure evil. Those who live through this sort of torture, many of them young men, will be scarred for life mentally and physically. I know the damage that corrosives can do to normal skin tissue, and it must be magnified 10x on that type of tissue...the things that some people are capable of is mind-boggling.

angelatc
10-24-2011, 05:36 PM

http://www.rotten.com/library/crime/prison/abu-ghraib/

g. (U) Sodomizing a detainee with a chemical light and perhaps a broom stick.

k. (S) A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee;

A (http://www.rotten.com/library/crime/prison/abu-ghraib/)nd my favorite: " On Friday, May 7, 2004, Rumsfeld told a Senate panel that videotapes of the abuse at Abu Ghraib also exist. According to the New Yorker's Sy Hersh, the tapes include footage of male minor prisoners being raped. Senator Lindsey Graham told reporters after the session that additional allegations of "rape and murder" are forthcoming. "

And now the US government wants to investigate the Muslim rebels? Yeah, they totally hate us because we're free.

klamath
10-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Read my signature.

Johnny Appleseed
10-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Profoundly disturbed
God damn us all
There is an account were Tecumseh beats his own warriors for torturing a couple of captured and bound long knives...called them cowards.

Bordillo
10-24-2011, 06:14 PM
not my cup of tea

AdamT
10-24-2011, 06:23 PM
I wonder how many new terrorists this PR show has created?

low preference guy
10-24-2011, 06:24 PM
I wonder how many new terrorists this PR show has created?

i don't think it's a PR show. by this point we can conclude Obama enjoys killing people.

moderate libertarian
10-24-2011, 06:30 PM
From other thread.

Did anti-semitic motives play a part in killing of Gaddafi by Al-Qaeda linked militants?

Gaddafi was was brutally killed by US/NATO supported Al-Qaeda linked militants. Some Israelis were reported to have arranged African contract fighters for Gaddafi. Arab press had been portraying Gaddafi as secretly jewish (because his mother and grandmother were jewish):

Gaddafi Is Secretly A Jew?! So Says the Arab Press

The big story all over Arabic-language news outlets is that embattled Libyan president Mu’ammar Gaddafi is secretly a Jew

http://bigpeace.com/amutarjim/2011/03/02/gaddafi-is-secretly-a-jew-so-says-the-arab-press/

http://newamericamedia.org/2011/03/eye-on-arab-media-is-israel-gadhafis-ultimate-safe-haven.php

Did anti-semitic motives played a part in his killing by radical militants?

Often reality is perception of reality. There is long history of violence between arabs and jews in mideast even though technically both are supposed to be semites.

More facts are still coming out but this could be far more complex than initially appeared based on US media reports.

Imaginos
10-24-2011, 06:43 PM
Just reminds me how evil humans can be. War should be hated,even if it is necessary in defense it should be hated completely. This just reminds me of movies featuring mindless killing machines called zombies.
qft.
I am not going to watch this video but let me add my 2 cents.
War is evil, no matter how you slice it.
Some humans are lower than animals.
Group mentality is a breeding ground for many kind of atrocities.
This is one of the reasons why I hate group mentality so much.
Most of disgusting things in history were done by the animals (they are human in appearance only) armed with group mentality that 'we are *** race, we are *** worshippers, we are *** this, we are *** that, etc.

donnay
10-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Words fail me...sick sadistic psychopaths, I rebuke them all! They will reap what they sow.

Imaginos
10-24-2011, 06:56 PM
And why do we have to get involved with this situation to begin with?
Does any of puppets in Washington believe all these atrocities will bring any long term benefit to America?
Thanks to these puppets who work for the Military Industrial Complex, we're dragging further down to Hell!
When will it end?

heavenlyboy34
10-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Heh. Before he was dead, almost everybody insisted he had died years earlier. Now that he's dead, he isn't dead after all. That's because he was dead. I don't know why anyone around here would suspect he's still alive...unless they mean his ghost. ;)

heavenlyboy34
10-24-2011, 07:02 PM
And why do we have to get involved with this situation to begin with?
Does any of puppets in Washington believe all these atrocities will bring any long term benefit to America?
Thanks to these puppets who work for the Military Industrial Complex, we're dragging further down to Hell!
When will it end?
War profiteering, as usual. :( (and it's not now or ever was even a "war"-it's just a bloody, illegal invasion/occupation and massacre)

HOLLYWOOD
10-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Some of the Rebels were yelling, "Qaddafi You Dog" "Yes, Squeal Like A Pig"

Imaginos
10-24-2011, 07:10 PM
War profiteering, as usual. :( (and it's not now or ever was even a "war"-it's just a bloody, illegal invasion/occupation and massacre)
Come to think of it, Judas Iscariot got nothing on our puppets in Washington.
While Judas betrayed one person (his teacher), our puppets betrayed hundreds millions of people (i.e. 99.99% of Americans).
They dragged us and this republic into Hell for their paycheck from the Military Industrial Complex.
How come so called of majority of people still don't see this obvious fact?

TheDrakeMan
10-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Words fail me...sick sadistic psychopaths, I rebuke them all! They will reap what they sow.

Isn't Qadaffi reaping what he sows? Seeing as his military would frequently rape civilians ( and were commanded to in order to intimidate).

Pericles
10-24-2011, 07:17 PM

"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing."

GEN Patton

WarNoMore
10-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Isn't Qadaffi reaping what he sows? Seeing as his military would frequently rape civilians ( and were commanded to in order to intimidate).

Is there any proof of that? I get so tired of hearing these allegations without any proof. Especially when they come out of the mouths of devils who have done the same or worse as the ones they condemn. Oppressive regimes? I guess because we put a few new puppets in charge each election cycle we're supposed to be happy with our own tyrants.

BlackTerrel
10-24-2011, 07:40 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?325712-Did-anti-semitic-motives-play-a-part-in-killing-of-Gaddafi-by-Al-Qaeda-linked-militants

JohnGalt1225
10-24-2011, 07:46 PM
But we're now freer and safer due to this right? At least that's what the corporate media tells me.

ZanZibar
10-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Isn't Qadaffi reaping what he sows? Seeing as his military would frequently rape civilians ( and were commanded to in order to intimidate).Perhaps, but isn't it the hallmark of a humane and advanced society to treat one's enemies or at least one's criminals in a humane and equitable way? In other words, no cruel or unusual punishment? Acting better than the people that you just captured or defeated? Taking the higher moral road? Not saying justice shouldn't prevail, but perhaps it should be done in a more professional and less vengeful manner? What good does a revolution do if it acts worse than the oppressors?

susano
10-24-2011, 08:28 PM
What I meant was that, while his fate was determined, Ceaucescu at least enjoyed the facade of a deliberation, and the dignity of a firing squad; as opposed to a mob of madmen violating and beating him to death.

Not saying that Qaddafi's ultimate demise isn't in some way understandable... I don't shed a tear for either. Nor would I the tearing down of any of the world's violent sociopathic dictators, abroad and at home. ;)

Hold up there. There is no reason the believe ANYTHING the MSM has ever said about Gaddafi.

susano
10-24-2011, 08:31 PM

How do you know that those kinds of stories have any truth?

pcosmar
10-24-2011, 08:35 PM
How do you know that those kinds of stories have any truth?

And that is a very good question.

susano
10-24-2011, 08:38 PM
And that is a very good question.

Experience with the NWO and their propaganda machine hath shewn, THEY LIE, always, all the time.

GeorgiaAvenger
10-24-2011, 08:40 PM
Takes those pictures off the front page or move them

Cutlerzzz
10-24-2011, 08:41 PM
Perverted blood thirsty savages.I lol'd when I read this.

Danke
10-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Takes those pictures off the front page or move them

Done. Sorry.

jkob
10-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Reminds of what the Taliban did to Mohammad Najibullah when they took over Kabul. Not surprising since the "rebels" are Al-Qaeda aligned as well.

moderate libertarian
10-24-2011, 08:59 PM

That is very interesting, these religious slogans are used against "infidels" I believe. It appears that's how US/NATO supported militants saw him. From post in other thread:

Gaddafi was was brutally killed by US/NATO supported Al-Qaeda linked militants. Some Israelis were reported to have arranged African contract fighters for Gaddafi. Arab press had been portraying Gaddafi as secretly jewish (because his mother and grandmother were jewish):

http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/with-a-jewish-grandma-and-a

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/tabid/178/nid/22668/Default.aspx

Gaddafi Is Secretly A Jew?! So Says the Arab Press

The big story all over Arabic-language news outlets is that embattled Libyan president Mu’ammar Gaddafi is secretly a Jew

http://bigpeace.com/amutarjim/2011/03/02/gaddafi-is-secretly-a-jew-so-says-the-arab-press/

http://newamericamedia.org/2011/03/eye-on-arab-media-is-israel-gadhafis-ultimate-safe-haven.php

Did anti-semitic motives play a part in his killing by radical militants?

Often reality is perception of reality. There is long history of violence between arabs and jews in mideast even though technically both are supposed to be semites.

More facts are still coming out but this could be far more complex than "good-vs-evil" fight as initially reported by US media and politicians.

emazur
10-24-2011, 09:00 PM
This is from a very biased neocon so take this with a grain of salt: but one of my coworkers is an Iraqi veteran and he talks about how homosexuality is very prevalent in middle east cultures. Although it is not the sick, fairy/voluntary type homosexuality in America, it is more like a rape/I'm gonna teach you-type homosexuality.

His discussions about this are probably the most disturbing things I've heard. It's worse than the violent war atrocities. He has said women prisoners who are captured are rarely raped, but men and boys are the targets of rape. There is an underground culture of it. It's brutally sickening.

I don't know just how common it is but apparently it does happen - the author of Kite Runner (awesome book BTW) wrote how he was sodomized by a bully when he was a boy in Afghanistan. It's in the movie too, but easy to miss.

emazur
10-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Read my signature.

You'll probably like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CQ6qUprxbY

WarNoMore
10-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Shariah Law time for Libya, and apparently that means a whole lot of ladies are about to get raped.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/10/24/libyan-women-being-raped-as-spoils-of-shariah-law-group

moderate libertarian
10-24-2011, 09:12 PM
Shariah Law time for Libya, and apparently that means a whole lot of ladies are about to get raped.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/10/24/libyan-women-being-raped-as-spoils-of-shariah-law-group

Gaddafi was a pretty secular ruler, Libya could be on its way to becoming a dangerous place for modern women just as it happened in Iraq after we bombed it to freedom hell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZj0nsj2DyE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZj0nsj2DyE

Sadly, both these developments funded by US tax payers.

This kind of brutality should be endured by no one. All this got to be very hard on Gaddafi's daughter who was in news earlier:
http://www.sandraoffthestrip.com/wp-content/uploads/Aisha-in-her-Claudi-Schiffa-incarnation1.jpg

jacmicwag
10-24-2011, 10:41 PM
Happiness is a warm gun. Might have been the best way out for him.

Endgame
10-24-2011, 11:02 PM
This guy had it coming. How many people did his secret police sodomize I wonder?

WarNoMore
10-24-2011, 11:08 PM
This guy had it coming. How many people did his secret police sodomize I wonder?

Probably not as many as our public police let be sodomized in prison. I don't want a foreign military force to come and "save us" with their love bombs.

kuckfeynes
10-24-2011, 11:14 PM

So your saying George W. Bush should be sodomized?

Defining Obscene
10-24-2011, 11:29 PM
Mob rule sodomization, coming to a socialist banana republic near you.

The Islamists that take power will be used a a pretext for Israel to take out everything in a 800 mile radius.

Endgame
10-25-2011, 12:58 AM
So your saying George W. Bush should be sodomized?

Nice try pig. Piss off. :rolleyes:

certaindeath4
10-25-2011, 01:24 AM
Nice try pig. Piss off. :rolleyes:
What he says is valid. Can't you see? Representatives of Bush's armed forces were responsible for raping and sodomized prisoners, sometimes even minors.

If you're being sarcastic and I missed it, my bad.

Endgame
10-25-2011, 01:32 AM
What he says is valid. Can't you see? Representatives of Bush's armed forces were responsible for raping and sodomized prisoners, sometimes even minors.

If you're being sarcastic and I missed it, my bad.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/10/19/u-s-spy-operation-creates-fake-people-in-social-media/

Low post count pig sock puppets. Be more subtle next time piggies.

Dark_Horse_Rider
10-25-2011, 01:49 AM
number of posts has got nothing to do with it

integrity and common human decency does

Endgame
10-25-2011, 02:16 AM

Theory of mind... what is it?

The autism sufferer struggles to comprehend the most blatant of deceptions.

A Son of Liberty
10-25-2011, 03:20 AM
Hold up there. There is no reason the believe ANYTHING the MSM has ever said about Gaddafi.

Yeah, not everything is a conspiracy there, bub. There have been plenty of independent stories of what went on in Qaddafi's Libya.

Regardless, I have no sympathy for socialist dictators, which he clearly was.

And what's with the pervasive false-dichotomy in this thread? Just because a person doesn't feel particularly sorry for this bastard does NOT mean that he advocates the military interventionism. There doesn't seem to be any good guys in this story.

I swear, for all the good Alex Jones does, this prevalence of the idea that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy may well outweight it.

Miss Annie
10-25-2011, 05:31 AM
With all of the "in your face" conspiracies that I have seen lately, nothing surprises me anymore!
Every day the balls get bigger and bigger!

fisharmor
10-25-2011, 05:48 AM

Yeah, so why don't we try and have integrity and agree with the logic, right?
Sure, it's logical to go from saying that Ghaddaffi deserved it to what the previous poster wrote.
I'm not even going to type it out because it's a one-way ticket to getting raped myself.
Get a clue. This isn't a free country.

Ireland4Liberty
10-25-2011, 06:26 AM
These people were born in the deserts. They have different values than us.

Dark_Horse_Rider
10-25-2011, 06:57 AM

Dark_Horse_Rider
10-25-2011, 07:17 AM
Yeah, so why don't we try and have integrity and agree with the logic, right?
Sure, it's logical to go from saying that Ghaddaffi deserved it to what the previous poster wrote.
I'm not even going to type it out because it's a one-way ticket to getting raped myself.
Get a clue. This isn't a free country.

Not sure what you are trying to say to me , i was referring to comments made after post # 75 , and not advocating any actions against anyone.

Just surprised by some of the people posting here seemingly celebrating the actions of the " rebels ".

Democrat4Paul
10-25-2011, 07:40 AM
i couldn't do anything like that to a helpless animal, much less a person. i mean i understand he was much reviled, but give me a break here

however all is fair in love and war sometimes. and all that is their business. the guy seemed to have a good life. or at least enjoy it. can't live forever, i suppose

sort of disappointed after all his bluster he didn't go out with both guns blazing, at least. guess a drainage pipe will have to do

brandon
10-25-2011, 07:45 AM
Yea i remember.Another disgusting reminder of our declining moral compass.

I don't know if it's declining. War has always been brutal. I bet many redcoats suffered similar fates.

Democrat4Paul
10-25-2011, 08:11 AM
hell man they used to butcher each other on the battlefield. no mercy, blood literally turning the dirt to red. the defenseless were shown no mercy. its how this great nation was built! well, a big part of how it was built. and other nations, too. bone crushing, bloodletting. our founding fathers butchered up a good many folks and they were supposedly moral as all get out!

yeah i would say we have become much more civilized in our brutality. we are more brutal then ever. now we just control the planes (drones) by remote control. that way its nice and clean :)

ugh

Demigod
10-25-2011, 08:14 AM
i couldn't do anything like that to a helpless animal, much less a person. i mean i understand he was much reviled, but give me a break here

however all is fair in love and war sometimes. and all that is their business. the guy seemed to have a good life. or at least enjoy it. can't live forever, i suppose

sort of disappointed after all his bluster he didn't go out with both guns blazing, at least. guess a drainage pipe will have to do

He could have left the country and live like a king anytime he wanted but he stayed in his hometown.

The son that led the defense( it think he was called Muamar) insisted they died defending the city,they decided to try to escape only when Saif decided to leave.

His convoy got hit by NATO.The guy who killed him said he found him walking in the street talking with some kids and when they started to beat him up he was telling them " do you know the difference between right and wrong" ,his son that led the defense was also captured and there are pictures of him alive held captive in a room they gave him a bottle of water and then cut his throat.

He was not the good guy,But in a year they will be making statues of him from mud.They will now feel again after 40 years what it means not to have anything to eat.

Democrat4Paul
10-25-2011, 08:18 AM
ah, i see now. interesting facts, there.

Demigod
10-25-2011, 08:31 AM
Also what no one seems to understand is that Nations in the Middle East and Africa don`t represent the same thing that they represent in the rest of the world cause the British and the French basically took a map and a pencil and drew them without even considering who lives there.

So now there are tribes spread across 3-4 country`s and are loyal to none.

In the middle east except for Iran the population of any other country does not see them it self as Kuwaities or Saudi Arabies or Jordaneise they see them self`s as Arabs first.Only Iraq,Syria,Lebanon, Algiers have acquired some national identity but only because of the many wars that they led in the past century that created a national consciousnesses out of suffering.

Libya is not made up from Libyan`s but from the tribe from Bengazi,the tribe from Misrata and 100+ other tribes that were all held together by a strongman.

Without the strongman there are 2 possibilities:

1.They start killing each other for the next 100 years while the corporations drill and give them guns.

2.They start to have a national consciousnesses and start leaving like slaves cause their leaders are already bought by NATO and if they revolt they die.

In any case they are screwed.

Gadaffi actually made a mistake by making them the ultimate welfare state.They wanted more and more.New Toyota`s and big houses and free stuff were not enough they wanted to live like Guadaffi not knowing how their fathers leaved.

And because they were the ultimate welfare state they never got to that national feeling trough suffering.They became even more divided over whether the other tribe had more.

jmdrake
10-25-2011, 08:47 AM
Heh. Before he was dead, almost everybody insisted he had died years earlier. Now that he's dead, he isn't dead after all.

Well I believe he's dead but that he wasn't killed in that raid with the fake situation room photo. How about that? ;)

oyarde
10-25-2011, 10:55 AM
Well , what have they been doing to him in that meat locker for three days ??

TheDrakeMan
11-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah, not everything is a conspiracy there, bub. There have been plenty of independent stories of what went on in Qaddafi's Libya.

Regardless, I have no sympathy for socialist dictators, which he clearly was.

And what's with the pervasive false-dichotomy in this thread? Just because a person doesn't feel particularly sorry for this bastard does NOT mean that he advocates the military interventionism. There doesn't seem to be any good guys in this story.

I swear, for all the good Alex Jones does, this prevalence of the idea that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy may well outweight it.

Yeah, one of the many reasons I don't come to this forum as much. There's some sort of weird sympathy for Dictators like Gadaffi, who condoned the rape of enemies by the way, and I don't get where it comes from. The guy was complete scum, just like every single dictator in existence today.

Rael
11-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Gadaffi's last words: "You guys are a pain in the ass."

Danke
11-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Gadaffi's last words: "You guys are a pain in the ass."

If only he would have stayed on the leash.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-03-2011, 10:22 PM
what did Gaddafi do that's worse than what we do again? I forgot.