PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann Former Bachmann Staffers Rip Campaign

TexMac
10-24-2011, 11:05 AM
http://politicalwire.com/archives/2011/10/24/former_bachmann_staffers_rip_campaign.html

Statement here:

http://assets.nationaljournal.com/pdf/2011.10.24PR_Bachmann%20Resignation.pdf

bluesc
10-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Just drop out, Bachmann. I really don't like you.

TexMac
10-24-2011, 11:10 AM
She seems to have a bad management style, to put it mildly.

HOLLYWOOD
10-24-2011, 11:31 AM
Failure To Cmmunicate... First sign of a doomed business. Sounds EXACTLY the way Michele Bachmann treated US Citizens when she was in US Tax court prosecuting them.

The manner in which some in the national team conducted themselves towards Team-NH was rude, unprofessional, dishonest, and at times cruel. But more concerning was how abrasive, discourteous, and dismissive some within the national team were towards many New Hampshire citizens. These are our neighbors and our friends, and some within the national team treated them more as a nuisance than as potential supporters.

Through all this chaos, Team-NH was never involved in the shifting strategy discussions. Team members were repeatedly ignored regarding simple requests, sometimes going weeks with little or no contact with the national team. Yet the members of Team-NH remained committed to Congressman Bachmann, often at peril to their own personal and professional reputations within New Hampshire.

TexMac
10-24-2011, 01:23 PM
I bet she was a nightmare as a tax lawyer. Anyway, surely this is the last of her campaign.

LibertyEagle
10-24-2011, 01:25 PM
Uh, well, if they still supported Bachmann like they claimed they did, they wouldn't have publicized this. They just would have quietly left.

I'm starting to understand more and more why Dr. Paul chooses the people to work for him that he does.

IPSecure
10-24-2011, 01:27 PM
This might work in her favor...

This would be one way to shrink the size of Government - everyone quits!

james1906
10-24-2011, 08:58 PM
She needs to drop and endorse Ron. She'll keep her anti-establishment reputation and she can sell a damn book.