PDA

View Full Version : BofA warns of another credit downgrade...that fan is about to get mighty brown.

chris41336
10-23-2011, 11:08 PM
Looks like we may be running out of time before that currency crisis.

God help us all of Paul doesn't win this.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_co/2011/10/us-credit-rating-debt-downgrade-warning-merrill-sp-moodys-fitch.html

sailingaway
10-23-2011, 11:10 PM
BofA apparently just dumped toxic derivatives with book value of something like $71 TRILLION into an FDIC insured subsidiary saying they didn't need anyone's approval.

They are the REASON there would be a downgrade, if you ask me.

And you are right. Electing Ron president with his plan is the solution.

Sentinelrv
10-23-2011, 11:15 PM
I really don't want anything bad to happen too soon, but if it did, maybe it would help wake people up to the fact that the only one who knows what's going on is Ron. He'd gain a lot more credibility and media coverage because of the financial chaos.

sailingaway
10-23-2011, 11:20 PM
I really don't want anything bad to happen too soon, but if it did, maybe it would help wake people up to the fact that the only one who knows what's going on is Ron. He'd gain a lot more credibility and media coverage because of the financial chaos.

Believe me, you don't want to be hoping for this.

chris41336
10-23-2011, 11:22 PM

Article says late November, early December, when the super committee fails to get any good cuts since they are currently gridlocked.

LibertyEagle
10-23-2011, 11:22 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-18/bofa-said-to-split-regulators-over-moving-merrill-derivatives-to-bank-unit.html

zach
10-24-2011, 07:42 AM
Ron mentioned this in "Meet the Press" on Sunday.

It's like he knows! :toady:

DamianTV
10-24-2011, 10:23 AM
I think we are about to need a better analogy than SHTF. Something more appropriately to scale. Like a planet sized turd vs a Black Hole, and the Black Hole is where our future has already ended up. Oddly enough I believe physicists to be wrong. At the center of a Black Hole you will find a Bank.

Acala
10-24-2011, 10:39 AM
Watching the horizon for the Black Swan. It will be the last thing a whole lot of people ever see.