PDA

View Full Version : Get a load of this. Letter from Christine O'Donnell

LibertyEagle
10-23-2011, 09:46 PM
Final verdict. She is a witch.

Personal Message from Christine O'Donnell about 2012 Elections
Priority: Normal Date: Sunday, October 23, 2011 4:11 PM Size: 21 KB

Dear ,

While running errands at my local Target Friday night I was unexpectedly contacted by ABC News asking me about my personal political contributions in the 2012 GOP Presidential Primary. This seemed to cause a bit of a stir, so I am writing to you directly to share my thoughts on the upcoming 2012 elections and our role as a movement.

I view contributing to the candidates as a sort of vote before the final vote. Imagine if during the MLB playoffs you could jump onto the field and actually play with your favorite team rather than just root from the sidelines. Well, unlike sports junkies, we political junkies have that luxury. Contributing even a small amount to candidates helps them move to the next level. Once they’ve made it to the next level, we spectators can assess how well they do under the new heightened amount of scrutiny and pressure before we commit to our final vote.

For that reason, I contributed to Gov. Romney, Herman Cain and I plan to personally contribute to Sen. Santorum and Speaker Gingrich. Let me clarify that these contributions are from me personally, not my campaign or PAC.

Why I contributed to Gov. Romney.

One of the problems with our current president is that he was too inexperienced when he was sworn in. This lack of executive leadership is the reason Pres. Obama has no problem leading from behind and serving as our Follower in Chief. As a result, our economy is a mess and it's just getting worse. Voters are craving strong leadership. Mitt has it. He’s one of the only front runners with both successful government executive experience and successful business executive experience. This is a strong contrast to Pres. Obama.

And the very thing that Gov. Romney was criticized for in 2008, I find appealing heading into 2012. In the midst of such turmoil and uncertainty, it's comforting that he's strong, solid and stands as an unmovable Oak tree in the middle of a raging storm. Viscerally, voters will respond to that as the Obama Administration falls more and more into chaos.

I hope the fact that I stood up to the liberal establishment within my own party gives me the bona fides among conservatives to say the following; I find the tone and nastiness of some of the things circulating around the internet about Romney extremely offensive. His words and actions are being twisted out of context and well, maybe I am not so objective here, but I think it is below the belt to be so blatantly deceptive about a candidate's positions. This is the other reason I contributed to Gov. Romney. I don't think he is getting a fair shake from some within my own movement. While we may not agree with 100% of his positions, he’s been a champion against a liberal bastion and deserves our respect.

When I tweet about Gov. Romney or mention that I am leaning towards getting behind him, for the most part, people agree with me. Yet what concerns me is the intensity with which a few disagree. This intensity concerns me not only because it is misplaced, but because it could cost us the election if Romney does become our nominee.

Let me explain:

Right now a lawn gnome could beat Obama in 2012, so, yes, we can be picky, but not nasty or malicious. If we don't stop the Republican cannibalism we're simply turning this election over to the Democrats, who certainly don't deserve it. We should learn a lesson from what happened in my race last year. I was consistently beating my democratic opponent in the pre-primary head to head match up... and then the Republican Establishment launched their shameless attack and changed all that. As the saying goes, a lie runs around the world while the truth is still lacing up its shoes. So when I see Romney's record being so obviously distorted and twisted, I tend to empathize.

We as a movement need to be relentlessly picky in House and Senate Races to Ensure Strong Willed Constitutionalists Are Elected to Congress.

Additionally, those (few) who have that intense reaction against Gov. Romney need to remember that as President, he is not writing or passing legislation. He is signing or vetoing what Congress sends to him. Therefore, we as a movement need to focus our scrutiny and attention on electing a strong willed Congress. We need to ensure that more solid Constitutional Republicans are serving in both the House and the Senate. It is in these races where we must be relentlessly picky. They also need to remember that Pres. Reagan was considered moderate by many until he stepped into the Oval office and cleaned up the economic mess we were in.

I also contributed to Hermain Cain, who should be our next Sect. of Treasury or Federal Reserve Chairman.

I did also give to Cain's campaign, yet can safely say I will not give to Cain any more. I wanted to help push him to the next level to see how he would do under this increased pressure. I like Cain personally and I think he is holding Democrats accountable for their blind allegiance to our Follower in Chief. For that reason, I want to help him stay in the race as long as possible, hence the donation. Yet I don't know if Cain can withstand the onslaught that will inevitably come during the General Election. And I don't like the third 9 in his 999 plan. While in my mind he’s no longer a contender, I do think he should be our next Federal Reserve Chairman or Secretary of Treasury.

As the Election Cycle Continues, I will continue contribute to other candidates.

Just before ABC reached out to me, I was going over my personal budget as I want to also send something to Sen. Santorum and Speaker Gingrich because I want to help them move to front-runner status. We need these two gentlemen in the race even more than we need Cain. Newt is a treasure trove of political wisdom and Santorum holds our party accountable to our platform and roots. (I actually put a few things back from my cart at Target and thought "I'll use the money instead for Newt or Santorum." No joke! They were just kitchen items, throw pillows and stuff like that. But right now I would rather have Santorum stay in the race than new throw pillows.)

I love Michelle Bachman and supported in her different ways early on. She’s enjoyed front-runner status and it’s up to her committed supporters to bring her back. If she does not win the nomination, she’d be an amazing Vice Presidential pick. If that doesn’t happen, she should certainly have a role in the next presidential administration.

Alright, that's my time on the soapbox, so it's someone else's turn.

Sincerely,

Christine O'Donnell

amy31416
10-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Oh. My. Gawd.

She was considered a Tea Party candidate?

And the very thing that Gov. Romney was criticized for in 2008, I find appealing heading into 2012. In the midst of such turmoil and uncertainty, it's comforting that he's strong, solid and stands as an unmovable Oak tree in the middle of a raging storm. Viscerally, voters will respond to that as the Obama Administration falls more and more into chaos.

LOL?

If she's sincere, she's just as big of a dingbat as many other female GOP'ers.

AdamT
I also contributed to Hermain Cain, who should be our next Sect. of Treasury or Federal Reserve Chairman.

O...M...G. This woman is truly lost to the deep end.

lucky_bg
A crazy witch, to be precise. ;)

Cutlerzzz
If I make another dirty joke about her, will you neg me again?

Sola_Fide
10-23-2011, 09:56 PM
When she was running she made (read) a speech at the Heritage Foundation and called Obamanomics a "keyensian fantasy". I net she didn't know what Keyensianism was.

Bosco Warden
10-23-2011, 09:58 PM
http://www.newsrealblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/bandwagon-two.jpg

Bordillo
10-23-2011, 10:00 PM
isnt she the one that wanted to make masturbation illegal

Lafayette
10-23-2011, 10:40 PM

Yes :D

gerryb
10-23-2011, 10:42 PM

Yep. But she's not a witch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGGAgljengs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGGAgljengs

Ricky201
10-23-2011, 11:18 PM
OMG! Burn her to the stake!

Anti Federalist
10-23-2011, 11:22 PM
When I tweet about Gov. Romney or mention that I am leaning towards getting behind him, for the most part, people agree with me. Yet what concerns me is the intensity with which a few disagree. This intensity concerns me not only because it is misplaced, but because it could cost us the election if Romney does become our nominee.

Count on it and you're fucking right it should concern you.

Unless you people get behind Ron Paul, let me promise you, you will lose.

There is a committed and growing minority that is now a significant force within the GOP voting base.

That is us.

And we will not be fooled again.

We will not vote for machine GOP candidate, period.

Our position is simple, any one of them are just as bad as another, and just as bad as Obama.

So it's no skin off our nose, we will stay home, we will write in, we will vote third party and by God we will be heard, loud and fucking clear, that no media blackout will silence:

No One But Paul.

It's your choice, rank and file GOP, choose another RINO loser, or back the only honest man in Washington, the only true champion of the Constitution and come on in for the big win.

sparebulb
10-24-2011, 07:24 AM
.........I love Michelle Bachman ............

Christine doesn't love Michelle enough to spell her name correctly.

LibertyEagle, could you source this letter for us. I want to spread it around and I want to verify its authenticity.

juleswin
10-24-2011, 07:32 AM

LibertyEagle, could you source this letter for us. I want to spread it around and I want to verify its authenticity.

Give me your email and I will forward the letter to you. I dont know how I got into their registery but I have been getting emails from ChristinePAC for a while now. Normally its an email asking for donations and nothing.

sparebulb
10-24-2011, 07:39 AM
Give me your email and I will forward the letter to you. I dont know how I got into their registery but I have been getting emails from ChristinePAC for a while now. Normally its an email asking for donations and nothing.

If it is from ChristinePAC, that's good enough for me.

I wonder if she was using her ChristinePAC credit card to buy lipstick and panty liners while she was lost in deep political thought while shopping at Target.

klamath
10-24-2011, 07:40 AM
Sounds like someone that is trying to make herself less of a joke by supporting all the party leaders in hopes she will get appointed to some post.

limequat
10-24-2011, 09:11 AM
Calling her a witch does a disservice to pagans.

JK/SEA
10-24-2011, 09:12 AM
//

Cowlesy
10-24-2011, 09:28 AM
Sounds like someone that is trying to make herself less of a joke by supporting all the party leaders in hopes she will get appointed to some post.

And we have a winner^^^^^^^^^^^^^

oyarde
10-24-2011, 10:46 AM
Masturbation illegal ? I can see it know , more govt . job creation while forming the new Morals Police Force .Ridiculous .

COpatriot
10-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Jesus. What a fucking dunce.

LibertyEagle
10-24-2011, 12:58 PM

I received it as an email from ChristinePAC. That is what I quoted.

LibertyEagle
10-24-2011, 01:11 PM
Here ya go, sparebulb.

http://tinypic.com/r/166m24j/7
http://tinypic.com/r/11so0mx/7
http://tinypic.com/r/9sv0ix/7

HOLLYWOOD
10-24-2011, 01:15 PM
I received it as an email from ChristinePAC. That is what I quoted.Did you reply? :D

LibertyEagle
10-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Did you reply? :D

Well, yes, I did. lol. I went to their website and sent them a message from there. :D

Dr.3D
10-24-2011, 02:20 PM
Masturbation illegal ? I can see it know , more govt . job creation while forming the new Morals Police Force .Ridiculous .

So how would they enforce such a law? Do you suppose they would put a camera on every person so they could see what they are doing every minute of the day? LOL

Imagine a camera in your shower.......

Anti Federalist
10-24-2011, 02:42 PM
So how would they enforce such a law? Do you suppose they would put a camera on every person so they could see what they are doing every minute of the day? LOL

Imagine a camera in your shower.......

Oh, make no mistake, government will have surveillance within your home before too much longer.

Houston police chief wants cameras on homes, streets

HOUSTON (AP) — Houston's police chief on Wednesday proposed placing surveillance cameras in apartment complexes, downtown streets, shopping malls and even private homes to fight crime during a shortage of police officers.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-02-15-houston-cameras_x.htm

sparebulb
10-24-2011, 07:24 PM
Here ya go, sparebulb.

http://tinypic.com/r/166m24j/7
http://tinypic.com/r/11so0mx/7
http://tinypic.com/r/9sv0ix/7

Thanks LE.

I have circulated this to some neo-friends of mine. I want them to feel the sting of the phony tea party rebellion against the establishment GOP.