PDA

View Full Version : Something to keep an eye on this week.

Okie RP fan
10-23-2011, 09:25 PM
Probably wouldn't hurt to keep tabs on how the media treats RP this week. It looks like the next major debate is November 9th on CNBC (considering that the boom cycle always occurs after a major debate). So, a couple weeks to continue to tout Cain, although I believe he is already starting to melt a little bit.

We've all noticed the strange reception RP got after the last debate and how even people such as Hannity and Karl Rove said somewhat positive things about him. Very strange and we can't trust them.

We need to make sure that RP does not become the "flavor of the week" anytime soon. When the first signs are there, be prepared for whatever dirt may come slinging right after the coronation.

Let's be vigilant in those senses and just keep our eyes peeled.

Thanks!

jbuttell
10-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Heh, Ron Paul flavor of the week? I'd be thrilled, but I doubt they'd risk that if they can prevent it. The thing with flavors of the week, they can unexpectedly turn into a major hit. Put Ron on the menu and he might just sell.

bluesc
10-23-2011, 10:15 PM
It would be way too risky for them to allow Ron to gain support, even if they plan on taking him down a week later. Did you see the AP article and the way it was titled across the board? They are going directly for the jugular - the young vote.

I do agree that we shouldn't become complacent.

sailingaway
10-23-2011, 10:21 PM
I'd rather have them get it out earlier so there is time to combat it, and explain whatever they pull out to the people.