PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Wins Ohio Straw Poll - Mainstream Media Continues to Ignore

Created4
10-22-2011, 11:59 PM
http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-washington-dc/ron-paul-racks-up-another-big-win

"There was another big straw poll this morning. This one was a statewide type of event held in Columbus, Ohio which is a very important battleground state in the election process.

Again, Ron Paul racked-up a huge decisive win capturing nearly 54% of the vote in the Ohio straw poll. The second place slot went to Herman Cain with only 25.47%. Mitt Romney came in third place with 8.88%. This makes yet another huge sweep for Ron Paul.

Even if the mainstream media tends to ignore his candidacy, it is becoming increasingly clear that the voters in this nation are paying attention to Congressman Paul's third run for the White House."

Read entire article at the link above. Almost nothing in the major media outlets.

NTindall
10-23-2011, 09:49 AM
Google or Yahoo 'Ron Paul Ohio Straw Poll' and you only get alternative news covering the event & outcome! And still no mainstream coverage of this week's fundraiser. I mean I knew it was bad, but this absolutely ridiculous... and criminal in a free society that purports to have unbiased media coverage.

FrankRep
10-23-2011, 09:57 AM
I keep hearing "Ron Paul bought the straw poll. He gave out free tickets."

:rolleyes:

Created4
10-23-2011, 10:21 AM
Is it possible that these national polls are not very accurate, because they are polling people sitting in their homes, many of whom may not even vote in a primary, whereas the straw poll votes are more accurate because they represent the people who actually get up off their couch and go out and take time to vote for something that matters to them?? Just wondering....