View Full Version : Ron Paul speech at Faith and Freedom Network

sailingaway
10-22-2011, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P-AML5x8oxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FM4q3hXNnJI

I didn't see this posted anywhere

Crickett
10-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Well he was on fire and it was a wonderful speech. :)

HOLLYWOOD
10-22-2011, 11:50 PM
I you have DirecTV... it was broadcasted on C-SPAN channel 350.

When using your menu for info(info button) C-SPAN lists the event as

"Iowa Faith & Freedom Coalition" Politicis. (2011) GOP candidates Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Gov. Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum

Well well guess who's left out? Thanx C-SPAN/DirecTV

I watched it, nice... just wish Ron would linked his monetary section on how this effects the average American in their everyday lives... "Those potato chips are costing more the bag is shrinking size"...college educations, gas prices filling your tank, etc etc I just wish he would link this in simplistic emotional terms to the people.

JohnGalt23g
10-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Great speech!

TheTyke
10-23-2011, 12:21 AM
Nice!

RDM
10-23-2011, 12:35 AM
I watched it nice... just wish Ron would linked his monetary section on how this effects the average American in their everyday lives... "Those potato chips are costing more the bag is shrinking size"...college educations, gas prices filling your tank, etc etc I just wish he would link this in simplistic emotional terms to the people.

I agree. I believe many people have heard the message enough, but doubt lingers in their minds because they can't make the connection with his message and how it would "personally" affect their lives for the better. In order to broaden his support outside of his dedicated followers, he's got to make this personal connection with the voters to fully accept him. I really do believe this is holding him back from taking it to the next level of broad appeal.

S.Shorland
10-23-2011, 01:35 AM
Hahahaha.Rudely showing Newt walking out when Ron is speaking then Ron mentions it's his 54th wedding anniversary! Cue consternation in C-Span's editorial suite.

fj45lvr
10-23-2011, 01:36 AM
I agree. I believe many people have heard the message enough, but doubt lingers in their minds because they can't make the connection with his message and how it would "personally" affect their lives for the better. In order to broaden his support outside of his dedicated followers, he's got to make this personal connection with the voters to fully accept him. I really do believe this is holding him back from taking it to the next level of broad appeal.

"personal connection"?? crazy. just stick to telling the truth. I would hope that the GOP populace has enough brains to be able to see that Paul speaks the truth concerning the grave we have dug for ourselves.......but alas I think that their intelligence is not quite there yet.....they are still being led by the "usual suspects" like lemmings headed for the cliff behind Rush, Beck, Fox News, etc. and etc.

I mean seriously most Paul supporters know we are in dire economic straits due to the fraud and system and yet the GOP faithful seem to be more concerned about whether "sharia Law" is going to somehow overtake a neighborhood somewhere!!! LOL dumb fucks for sure.

LibertyEagle
10-23-2011, 02:05 AM
Excuse my ignorance on this, but can't someone who has HDTV record this in HD? I ask, because I know we are going to want this in HD.

10-23-2011, 02:17 AM
Why do Mox News' videos always look so washed out?

Love the speech. Thought he did very well.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-23-2011, 04:01 AM
It's on Flix as one video: http://rpflix.com/2870

Sola_Fide
10-23-2011, 05:17 AM
He rambled a bit. The VVS speech was better. Still good concepts being talked about here.

I love the phrase "Biblical money". Every evangelical needs to understand that sound money is what God prescribes in the Bible. Too many evangelicals don't know this because they don't read the Bible much or they don't think it applies to their life.

We need to make "Biblical money" become a new catchphrase.