PDA

View Full Version : Des Moines Register: Herman Cain on abortion: Few words, little passion

sailingaway
10-22-2011, 10:49 PM
http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/10/22/herman-cain-on-abortion-few-words-little-passion/

Herman Cain touted his bus with his picture on the side but missed the boat tonight in Iowa when he failed to lay to rest doubts about his commitment to right-to-life issues.....

low preference guy
10-22-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm a 100% pro-life. End of Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of Baghdad Bob

Maximilian American
10-23-2011, 01:01 AM
Just posted this in the comments section: @J. David Williams, I am a GOP primary voter and I am satisfied with Mr. Ron Paul's stance on abortion, which is that it should never be a federal and national issue and debate because that would be oppressive to one side over another when a country wide law is made on a debated divided issue, however, allowing the citizens of their respective states to decide this issue through thier own choice of legistlation would be more of a democratic process, because it is much easier to influence and change state laws or local laws (if a state chooses to allow localities to decide for themselves on this issue, which I prefer) than it is to influence and change federal laws. I don't think I fit your black and white stereotype of a GOP primary voter sir, perhaps you may now change your judgements to individuals instead of groups.