PDA

View Full Version : Shhhh.... What Huck's Army is saying about us...

Taco John
11-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Let's use the Prime Directive and not interfere with them... Just observe:

http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=1138

asdf
11-05-2007, 11:22 PM
"The amount of money raised doesn't always matter it's more how the money is spent that matters." LOL

born2drv
11-05-2007, 11:23 PM

I was reading that earlier and I couldn't help but laugh, especially from the guy who thinks online criminals and professional spammers and wealthy internet "elite" are spamming with their credit cards LOOOOL

I was dying when I read that.... :D

beerista
11-05-2007, 11:23 PM
"The amount of money raised doesn't always matter it's more how the money is spent that matters." LOL

Man, I actually hope that's true. Can you imagine anyone spending their money more "conservatively" than Dr. Paul?

slantedview
11-05-2007, 11:24 PM
here's a quote

It's November 5th... do you know where your candidate's opponents are?

I don't want to mention any names, nor point out any specific websites, but I do have to say that I'm VERY impressed with the operation that some other supporters are running. I just watched a money counter run up about $35,000 bucks in under 5 minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a slow period today either.

<--- Jealous.

foofighter20x
Shhhhhhhhhh.... :D

jake
"It makes one wonder, however, if that could have been us (blowing up a money ticker) had we managed to get started earlier in the year. "

HAHAHAH. yeah, its all in a flash money thermometer. "it's the message, stupid"

Ibgamer
People still doubt the legitmacy of all of this success

I dont get it, HOW CAN WE LIE WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!?

Nate K

whatever makes them feel secure LOL

terlinguatx
11-05-2007, 11:25 PM

walt

that's totally true

foofighter20x
The amount of money raised doesn't always matter it's more how the money is spent that matters.

I sososo want to say... "Yeah... Mike's gonna spend his money on TAX HIKES, just like in Arkansas. :D"

d991
I want some of the Huckabee koolaid

RonPaulFever
11-05-2007, 11:26 PM
These are good folks, they're just misguided....I don't think a lot of them really "get" RP and will end up switching over to our side eventually.

Korey Kaczynski
11-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Man, I actually hope that's true. Can you imagine anyone spending their money more "conservatively" than Dr. Paul?

You see, the Huckster is going to spend it with honor, and that's what matters, even if you lose elections :D

steph3n
They don't understand that it IS about the message, a great message of limited government not nanny government

Richandler
Federalism above morals. More like letting you have your own morals instead of telling you how to run your life hucksters.

davidhperry
No offense, but this post shouldn't be in the grassroots section. Mod, please move.

literatim
11-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Steve Irwin: Now be careful, this specimen is very angsty. You've got to just to observe and keep your hands away from its mouth or you could lose some fingers.

Paulitician
No offense, but this post shouldn't be in the grassroots section. Mod, please move.
agreed

jdmac44
Well ya see Mr Television Advertising Executive, this may not look like a lot of money, but these are HUCK BUCKS! And Huck Bucks are worth a whole humdinger more than regular bucks! LMAO So where you might charge 10,000 for a 30 sec spot, why only 10 Huck Bucks are needed to equal that kind of value! lol

werdd
11-05-2007, 11:29 PM
lol, our nerdy little brother looking up to us, how cute.

Dorfsmith
11-05-2007, 11:31 PM

I can just see them now trying something like "Remember Remember the 25th of December"

Ho Ho Huckabee :D

born2drv
11-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Federalism above morals. More like letting you have your own morals instead of telling you how to run your life hucksters.

Exactly... what the huckabelievers seem to forget is that theocracy is theocracy, and forcing one set of ideology or morality on a set of people is still theocracy. If it's not their theocracy being forced en mass, how would they feel?

This nation is great because of our freedom of religion, freedom to support whatever private institution or state/local government that serves OUR NEEDS best. Having a 1-size fits all democracy is no democracy at all. You must let the free markets in every aspect of our lives bring choice, freedom and prosperity to everyone.

James R

I think that is true. You can throw away 4 million if you spend it like the US government.

jdmac44
"All the money in the world will not help a weak message."

WHAT??? ROTFLMAO!!! Hey! He's right! Irrelevant to Ron Paul, but true where applicable!

Matt
I got a kick out of this

"Bear in mind, a lot of people think he's what he says he is.

"Pro-life, pro-family, conservative on social and moral issues, etc."

What they don't realize is that like Fred Thompson, Ron Paul puts federalism above morals."

Oh you mean he follows the Constitution, as in THE LAW! Yeah that's bad.

conner_condor
11-05-2007, 11:33 PM
These are good folks, they're just misguided....I don't think a lot of them really "get" RP and will end up switching over to our side eventually.

AGREE...

LibertyEagle
11-05-2007, 11:34 PM

+1

Danny Molina
11-05-2007, 11:34 PM
I wonder how many people it would take to make that forum look like fredthompsonforum.com.

lol j/k

davidhperry
11-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Thanks for posting the link - I was hoping that we could continue to increase Huck's Alexa and Google rankings. Remind me again why we care about this stuff?

Pete
11-05-2007, 11:36 PM
I can just see them now trying something like "Remember Remember the 25th of December"

Ho Ho Huckabee :D

Nothing against Huck fans (who I hope will see the light), but that is funny! :D

Huck the vertical candidate, on the other hand, would claim 11/5 as his very own idea if he could.

mtmedlin
11-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Ya, I love Hucksters morals....."ya'll need to lose weight and not be ****!"

sparebulb
I agree with the above about how the Hucks are probably fine folks. I did find myself a bit queasy after reading their thread. They consider us akin to degenerate space aliens that would turn the morality of this nation on its head if RP were to win the election. They look at us with the same fear that I have when I look at Billery and Ghouliani.

LinearChaos
I wonder if they notice that 3x as many people have viewed that thread than any other non sticky thread in the forum?

Tidewise
11-05-2007, 11:38 PM
lol, our nerdy little brother looking up to us, how cute.

HAHAHAHA! That was literally laugh out loud! I am so glad I had nothing in my mouth when I read that - my keyboard would have ruined. HAHA!

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 11:39 PM
They're nice folks for the most part, no need to feud with 'em

Agree, they will be our future brothers fighting with us to win the Presidency for Ron Paul after he wins the nomination, so be kind to our brothers. They are almost to the light, don't push them away.

Danny Molina
11-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Thanks for posting the link - I was hoping that we could continue to increase Huck's Alexa and Google rankings. Remind me again why we care about this stuff?

It's good for morale.

Thom1776
11-05-2007, 11:41 PM
I pulled these from that thread:

What we need to do is campaign and not worry about what the crazy boy is doing ok? Talk to your friends and talk to your family. Spread the word. Don't worry about him. All the money in the world will not help a weak message. Get people to give Huckabee money, no matter what amount that will help him more than any amount for the other guy. A dollar to Huckabee is like a million bucks because he has a great message attached to it.

Why would people give money to a weak campaign? I just don't understand how there can be that many people out there that would be willing to waste money on him. I would like to see who these people are and if they actually exist. Just a thought, anybody feel the same as me?

I actually feel sorry for these people.

jdmac44
Look out! Here comes the Huckabee Blitz! :eek:

http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=1148

Thomas_Paine

They certainly do steer clear of that Constitution word, don't they :confused:

terlinguatx
11-05-2007, 11:42 PM

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 11:46 PM
They certainly do steer clear of that Constitution word, don't they :confused:

Constiwhat?

frasu
11-05-2007, 11:47 PM
From what I saw, we did mighty awesome, an exemplary effort:

Quoted:

"He's broken the GOP one day record, too ... who could have imagined? Confused "

"It's a consistent flow. $100,000 in around the last 15 or so minutes."

" What we need to do is campaign and not worry about what the crazy boy is doing ok? Talk to your friends and talk to your family. Spread the word. Don't worry about him... A dollar to Huckabee is like a million bucks because he has a great message attached to it."

" It is impressive...now if we could do that. Yes it would be stealing an idea...but the campaign still gets money."

"I don't think anyone here is worried about any specific candidates who may raise tons of money and occupy the fringe, as well as a spot in the lower-tier. But you've got to be impressed and inspired. Nothing is hurt by studying the competition, especially considering most everything from this site has been derived from something seen elsewhere. Imitation, after all, is the sincerest form of flattery. It makes one wonder, however, if that could have been us (blowing up a money ticker) had we managed to get started earlier in the year. Perhaps it's a sign of what we can still yet achieve? It's always nice to have a target to focus on."

jdmac44
11-05-2007, 11:47 PM
I can't help it, they're just so cute! lol With all their strategising and rationalizing, ya just wanna squeeze 'em! lol

don't give them a hard time

LinearChaos
11-05-2007, 11:48 PM
ON Nov 23 and 24 is Mike Huckabee blitz days tell everyone you know. Were going to raise over 2Million on these days. If everyone who is on Mike Huckabee Friends list gives $210 on November 23,24 will get there! SO spread the word!!!!!!
@_@ lawl....

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 11:50 PM
I can't help it, they're just so cute! lol With all their strategising and rationalizing, ya just wanna squeeze 'em! lol

Yeh I know, I kind of want to welcome them to hang out with me and experience a thought of their own, it may get them hooked on freedom, and show them how it really works....like um, what happened today... it happened because of a free market of ideas coming from a decentralized campaign. If they don't see the power in that, they just won't get it.

bomybomy
11-05-2007, 11:51 PM
If you wish to convert, you might find better luck through well-thought out PM's instead of mega-blasts (or even subtle sabotages) on their board. Those of us who are true Christians might have a little bit more credibility, by speaking of our personal walks and conscience when it comes to politics.

Hi <name>!

As you can see, I have no posts on the board. I couldn't honestly post positive comments on the board, but I do look sometimes....

My name is Brian Bomar. I'm a 26 year old self-employed business owner in Oklahoma City, OK. I voted for Bush in 2004, as I felt he was the "moral choice".

Beyond that, I met the Lord and gave my life to him when I was 20 years old. My life was radically changed....I went from being a money-hungry, selfish, partying, drinking, drug-using egotist to this man who truly sought after God. Since then, I have done much, much ministry...prison ministry, street evangelism, mission trips to Mexico and India. I have not lived as a "couch potato" Christian, or lukewarm for the most part.

So, I tell you all this to tell you that I am a "real person" and I support Ron Paul for president. I voted for Bush in 2004 because I thought he was really a man of God. Not becuase I looked into his past, but because I believed the words he said on stage, and thought that would be good for the country. Since then, I have seen him act very un-Christian, as well as saying that Muslims and Christians worship the same god (do a youtube search), appearing to be drunk in speeches, cussing, and not to mention going and destroying an enitre nation that did not attack us or pose any threat to us whatsoever (Iraq). Approximately 1.2M people have died in that country....THINK OF THAT....what a bloody mess, all at the delight and approval of so many Christians. I give a lot of money to Gospel for Asia and Voice of the Martyers to witness and share the Gospel with Muslims. I cannot possibly support our military killing them at the same time. There is an internal conflict inside me at the thought of that.....

So, about Ron Paul? Well, he is the only man on that stage with integrity. Yes, even your man Huckabee, is quite the truth-stretcher. Did you know when he left hte Capitoal of Arkansas he destroyed HUNDREDS of hard drives on computers? What was he hiding? There are also several ethics violations and charges against him. He may have some slick little story that he tells to try and shift the focus from the obvious, but the man seems more like a politician than an honest man who has nothing to hide. (Sorry - this is not an anit-Mike PM, just telling you how I see it). Ron Paul has said the exact same thing for 30 years, and has voted the exact same way, and that means alot to me....he is truly an honest man. Abortion is important to me - but what if someone is against abortion but for lying? ARe not murdering and lying BOTH commandmentds?

Anyway, he is also very strong against abortion. Probably more-so than Mike, having actually delivered 4000 babies as an OB-GYN. Also, giving his strong history of actually standing up to the establishment, he is the only one that could actually make a difference. Think of it....in 2004, we had a republican house, a republican senate, and a republican President, and we still couldnt' get rid of abortion, could we? Why? Because the politicans really weren't that concrned about it, they just use it as a tool to help them get in office. Not Ron Paull....look at his voting record (on this issue, as well as any other isseu he is outnumbered on....he is a man of principle).

Lastly, economics. I will pick on MIke here a bit...his economic track record is absolutely miserable. As a small business owner myself, I realize that government regulation and increased taxes really hurt the economy, and government entitlement programs really do no good but rather reward the negative actions in society such as divorce, unwed mothers, and not working.

Beyond my vote of conscience, he also has my best interest at heart when he talks about economics...and the best interests of every American. Watch a dollar index, or the price of Gold, and you will see our dollar is plummeting. The reason is because of out of control spending, borrowing, and the Fed hacking interest rates. Pretty soon our gas is going to get extremely expensive, because our dollars will be worthless!

Anyway, you said you wanted to know if we are real people, and if so, what is so intriguing about Ron Paul. So, I hope that has been answered for you. I assure you, there has not been a man like Ron Paul with a viable chance at winning in a very, very long time, and may not be another time soon.

God bless my friend,

Brian Bomar

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 11:54 PM
I haven't even been to their board once, I don't want to give them traffic so I just read the post others transfer over here.

tnvoter
11-05-2007, 11:55 PM

Lmao

r3volution
11-05-2007, 11:58 PM
i did not think Huck was too bad of a guy until i seen his record on immigration , that really scared me away from him . his supporters on that forum need to do a little more research on Ron though because they are misguided .
1 of my friends was a Huck supporter , till i converted him a few days ago (p.s. was not very hard) ..

Bradley in DC
11-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Ah yes, the morality of ignoring moral laws....

"What they don't realize is that like Fred Thompson, Ron Paul puts federalism above morals."

smtwngrl
11-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Look at this thread, under "Mike Huckabee on the issues".

http://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=105

V-rod
11-06-2007, 12:29 AM
I wouldn't mind a Huckaboo supporter lecturing me on the finer points of using our soldiers as meat shields to maintain honor in Iraq.

Bradley in DC
11-06-2007, 12:29 AM
Constiwhat?

I want that T-shirt! :)

jdmac44
11-06-2007, 12:31 AM
Lookout! Chuck's for Huck! (Norris that is)

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58502

smtwngrl
11-06-2007, 12:39 AM
I wouldn't mind a Huckaboo supporter lecturing me on the finer points of using our soldiers as meat shields to maintain honor in Iraq.

I guess what I noticed about the thread was that some Huckabee supporters have a problem with Huck's stance on Iraq, or are conflicted about it.

Midnight77
11-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Yeah, we should leave them alone. Interesting to hear some of the things they are saying, though. But if Huck can't seem to pick up his campaign, which he seems to be struggling with ... I know he only got $1 Million last Quarter ... then he's the one who's campaign is in question. Our campaign keeps growing stronger and stronger every quarter and we've got the green to show for it. Excellent job, Paulites.