PDA

View Full Version : New! :D

giovannile07
10-22-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Giovanni and I'm from Southern California, but currently studying in Boston. I just turned eighteen this summer and I turned in my application to vote right before I left for Boston, so this will be my first time voting and I will gladly vote for Ron Paul! I have been following him since around June or July and I definitely have to say he is a serious candidate for the GOP Nomination. =) It was also my first time donating to a Presidential candidate yesterday! :D By the way, not sure if I should be asking this here, but does anyone know how to absentee vote for California since I live in Massachusetts for school.

donnay
10-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Benvenuto Giovanni!

RDM
10-22-2011, 09:08 PM
Welcome to the Forum.

willwash
10-22-2011, 09:11 PM
When I was your age the only outlet I had was Libertarian (big L) candidate Harry Browne. Welcome to the rest of your life (the fight for freedom).

tsai3904
10-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Welcome!

If you are in Los Angeles County, here is the form to apply for permanent vote by mail status:
http://www.lavote.net/VOTER/PDFS/PERMANENT_VBM_APP.pdf

The address to send it to is listed on the form.

If you are going to school in Boston, you have the option to register to vote in Massachusetts. It's up to you where you would like to be registered to vote.

Massachusetts will be voting on March 6 while California will be voting on June 5.

giovannile07
10-23-2011, 12:54 AM
Thank you everyone! :D

Welcome!

If you are in Los Angeles County, here is the form to apply for permanent vote by mail status:
http://www.lavote.net/VOTER/PDFS/PERMANENT_VBM_APP.pdf

The address to send it to is listed on the form.

If you are going to school in Boston, you have the option to register to vote in Massachusetts. It's up to you where you would like to be registered to vote.

Massachusetts will be voting on March 6 while California will be voting on June 5.

Oh dang didn't realize how late California was, I get out of school at the end of April. I guess I will be getting a chance to vote when I get back! Thank you for all the information though, it is much appreciated! xD