PDA

View Full Version : [video] Did John Bolton Just Admit All These Wars Are For Oil?

Immortal Technique
10-22-2011, 04:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFbpKKOEnAE

Airing Date Oct.22, 2011

" The critical oil and natural gas producing region that we fought so many wars to try and protect our economy from the adverse impact of losing that supply or having it available at very high prices "

Sounds like it !

emazur
10-22-2011, 05:20 PM
The original link isn't work any more but here was the headline:
"Alan Greenspan claims Iraq war was really for oil"
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article2461214.ece

AMERICA’s elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.

In his long-awaited memoir, to be published tomorrow, Greenspan, a Republican whose 18-year tenure as head of the US Federal Reserve was widely admired, will also deliver a stinging critique of President George W Bush’s economic policies.

However, it is his view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy. “I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil,” he says.

Greenspan, 81, is understood to believe that Saddam Hussein posed a threat to the security of oil supplies in the Middle East.

Britain and America have always insisted the war had nothing to do with oil. Bush said the aim was to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction and end Saddam’s support for terrorism.

dolphin
10-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Don't believe a word out of that mans mouth.

One of the primary reasons for these wars has been nothing less than the premeditated intentional destablization of the United States in order to transform us into a new form of governance more suitable for integration into a global totolitarian superstate..

The bonus was to remove Nationalistic Regimes opposed to global governance who were in a position to become a regional power and a global player by forming their own union of nations for the purposes of defence and mutual protection against foreign imperialism.

These pundit puppets will only offer you a dumbed down version of reality.

PatriotOne
10-22-2011, 06:19 PM
LOL. Really? $4.00 a gallon for gas now. How much were we paying before the war? $1.50 a gal? Thanks Bolton for keeping the price of gas down by bombing the shit out of Iraq.

PatriotOne
10-22-2011, 06:29 PM
Don't believe a word out of that mans mouth.

One of the primary reasons for these wars has been nothing less than the premeditated intentional destablization of the United States in order to transform us into a new form of governance more suitable for integration into a global totolitarian superstate..

The bonus was to remove Nationalistic Regimes opposed to global governance who were in a position to become a regional power and a global player by forming their own union of nations for the purposes of defence and mutual protection against foreign imperialism.

These pundit puppets will only offer you a dumbed down version of reality.

True. But taking control of their resources and wealth is part of it.

dolphin
10-22-2011, 06:35 PM
True. But taking control of their resources and wealth is part of it.

I came across this document years ago and had serious doubts that it was for real. I spent a considerable amount of time tracking down where it originated from and if it was in fact authentic.

It was written and published by one of those upper class private Elite Clubs in the UK. It was most definately for real.

Evidently someone stole a copy from Gephardt's office.

MIDWEST PUBLIC HEARING ON ENVIRONMENT AND DEVELOPMENT

HOUSE CHAMBERS, STATE CAPITOL
DES MOINES, IOWA
SEPTEMBER 22, 1991

STATE OF IOWA
Executive Department
---
[Senator Gephardt's telephone number]
---
[Parts "THE PRESSING NEED" and "WHAT MUST BE DONE" were shown in the video 1992 movie of George Hunt]

THEREFORE THE FOLLOWING POLICY MUST BE IMPLEMENTED:

A. The Security Council of the UN led by the Anglo-Saxon major Nation powers, will decree that henceforth, the Security Council will inform all nations that its sufferance on population has ended, that all nations have quotas for reduction on a yearly basis, which will be enforced by the Security Council by selective or total embargo of credit, items of trade including food an medicine, or by military force, when required.
B. The security Council of the UN will inform all nations that outmoded notions of national sovereignty will be discarded and that the Security Council has complete legal, military, and economic jurisdiction in any region in the world and that this will be enforced by the Major Nations of the Security Council
C. The security Council of the UN will take possession of all natural resources, including the watersheds and great forests, to be used and preserved for the good of the Major nations of the Security Council.
D. The Security Council of the UN will explain that not all races and peoples are equal, nor should they be. Those races proven superior by superior achievements ought to rule the lesser races, caring for them on sufferance that they cooperate with the Security Council. Decision-making, including banking, trade, currency rates, and economic development plans, will be made in stewardship by the Major Nations.
E. All of the above constitute the New World Order, in which Order, all nations, regions and races will cooperate with the decisions of the Major Nations of the Security Council.

The purpose of this document is to demonstrate that action delayed could well be fatal. All could be lost if mere opposition by minor races is tolerated and the unfortunate vacillations or our closest comrades is cause for our hesitations. Open declaration of intent followed by decisive force is the final solution. This must be done before any shock hits our financial markets, tarnishing our credibility and perhaps diminishing our force.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR0HMpuNZSM

HOLLYWOOD
10-22-2011, 07:34 PM
Retired Ambassador and FOX NEWS CORP propagandist, John Bolton, is Zionist warmongering scumbag. John Bolton has been called-out and his claims have been refuted numerous times. You won't find him giving open public speeches... just controlled audience supporters. Another part of the rigged gameplan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Fzm1hEiDQ

Original_Intent
10-22-2011, 08:34 PM
Dolphin, very informative. I have been reading a lot lately that fits with what you have provided. My biggest concern is the more I am learning the more I doubt that Ron getting elected would be able to change. But it is certainly better to fight than "accept fate".

pcosmar
10-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Dolphin, very informative. I have been reading a lot lately that fits with what you have provided. My biggest concern is the more I am learning the more I doubt that Ron getting elected would be able to change. But it is certainly better to fight than "accept fate".

It is my hope that we can disengage this country. Ron Paul is a large part of that whether he wins or not. the population or a % of it is being educated.

It may be that only parts of the country will remain free, That is better than none.

Contumacious
10-22-2011, 08:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFbpKKOEnAE

Airing Date Oct.22, 2011

" The critical oil and natural gas producing region that we fought so many wars to try and protect our economy from the adverse impact of losing that supply or having it available at very high prices "

Sounds like it !

Oil may have been a factor but not the reason:

Published on Monday, March 29, 2004 by Inter Press Service

Iraq War Launched to Protect Israel - Bush Adviser ( http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0329-11.htm)

by Emad Mekay

WASHINGTON - IPS uncovered the remarks by Philip Zelikow, who is now the executive director of the body set up to investigate the terrorist attacks on the United States in September 2001 -- the 9/11 commission -- in which he suggests a prime motive for the invasion just over one year ago was to eliminate a threat to Israel, a staunch U.S. ally in the Middle East.

dolphin
10-22-2011, 09:30 PM

I created an archive thread for the forum this morning.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?325158-Someone-Asked-(Do-You-Agree-)

bossman068410
10-22-2011, 09:37 PM
It's NOT about the OIL.
It's about who gets OWNERSHIP!

Original_Intent
10-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Thank you again dolphin.

The book that I am just finishing reading is "Hiding in Plain Sight" by Ken Bowers. Seems to cover most of the same material (with some LDS cross referencing that some here wouldn't appreciate).

Really well written, condenses material down from quite a few good sources such as Tragedy and Hope among several others.

Original_Intent
10-22-2011, 09:58 PM
It's NOT about the OIL.
It's about who gets OWNERSHIP!

Oh I would say a lot of it is about the oil. The pieces on the chess board are moving to the End Game, and TPTB on the U.S. side absolutely need uninterrupted access to that oil for what is coming.