PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Online Fundraiser!!

Syren123
11-05-2007, 11:13 PM
OMG! We're INVITED! Check this out:

Dear Duncan Hunter Supporter,

You are cordially invited to attend The Duncan Hunter for President Online Fundraiser

DATE: November 1 - 30, 2007

TIME: Anytime

WHERE: Where ever you are

ATTIRE: After-midnight P.J.'s with Duncan Hunter Button, Duncan Hunter T-Shirt with Cut-offs, Duncan Hunter Cap, Sipping coffee from a Duncan Hunter coffee mug

NOTE: Our goal is to raise $250,000 but if the average donation is only $50 we will raise over $1.5 million dollars for the campaign. So dig deep, have a garage sale, turn off the lights a couple hours early every night, walk, ride your bike or take the bus and save the gas money, give up Starbucks for a month - do whatever you need to do to help the best candidate!

There are at last count over 30,000 online supporters of Duncan Hunter for President. Imagine if on Nov. 30th each supporter gave a mere $10. That's a huge $300,000 raised in a single day! Now imagine if that average gift was $25. That's right! $750,000 raised in 24 hours! But what if all of us as fellow patriots-who realize how critical this election is in the history and future of our republic-dug deep down and pulled together an average of $100. That's $3,000,000 in one solitary day! Everything changes then!

So many past presidents and nominees were in last place at this point, but managed to pull ahead at the last minute: Ford, Clinton, Truman, Lincoln, Carter, Kerry, and even our very own Ronald Reagan. This thing is very winnable! So mount up and let's kick-in!

Please send the amount you are pledging to pledge@gohunter2008.org. We'll send a weekly message letting you know how much has been pledged and of course we'll let you know the total amount raised shortly after Nov 30th.

All donations can be made at the link below. You have the option of waiting until Nov 30 to make your donation or you can make them at anytime during the month.

Duncan Hunter Campaign

tfelice
11-05-2007, 11:17 PM
I disagree with Hunter on quite a few things, mostly his spending, but it's a shame that he is so far behind guys like Romney, Rudy & McCain. He's actually a decent speaker and articulates his points well. Plus he's not CFR like the "top tier".

anewvoice
11-05-2007, 11:18 PM
that's just sad

Starks
11-05-2007, 11:19 PM
I disagree with Hunter on quite a few things, mostly his spending, but it's a shame that he is so far behind guys like Romney, Rudy & McCain. He's actually a decent speaker and articulates his points well. Plus he's not CFR like the "top tier".

Those redeeming qualities don't change the fact that he is a warmongering scum. I respect his son's service, though.

Paulitician
11-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Interesting, but not Ron Paul grassroots stuff

Korey Kaczynski
11-05-2007, 11:21 PM

He's a scumbag who said that Ron Paul is a "blame america firster."

He's a neocon who doesn't know how to persuade neocons, that is, total moronic trash.

Korey Kaczynski
11-05-2007, 11:22 PM
Imagine if on Nov. 30th each supporter gave a mere $10. That's a huge $300,000 raised in a single day! Now imagine if that average gift was $25. That's right! $750,000 raised in 24 hours!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Korey Kaczynski
11-05-2007, 11:23 PM
Those redeeming qualities don't change the fact that he is a warmongering scum. I respect his son's service, though.

I bet you every dollar raised in the third quarter will end up in his son's campaign. He's sleazy.

Vonhayek7
11-05-2007, 11:24 PM
There's something wrong with his eyebrows.

Hurricane Bruiser
comic relief

tfelice

I understand your point. I just find it to be a shame that guys like Rudy McRomneyson quickly ascend to the top while guys like Hunter & Tancredo can't even get out of the gate.

Syren123
11-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Talk about low expectations. And talk about late to the party! But...you gotta admire those last ditch efforts of a dying campaign. A worthy adversary, but....time to go.

Naraku
11-05-2007, 11:25 PM
That's right! $750,000 raised in 24 hours!

Golly gee wowzers, that's amazing!

PaleoConservative
11-05-2007, 11:26 PM
"Those redeeming qualities don't change the fact that he is a warmongering scum."

Just because someone has a disagreement with me on foreign policy doesn't mean they are warmongering scum. I don't like being called an isolationst either. Let's keep the debate free from such childish name calling.

The real question I have is why is Hunter still planning on being in the race that late in November. He has *No* chance of winning the race. I mean even if he makes a laughable 300k, that's nothing. What is he going to do with that?

reduen
11-05-2007, 11:30 PM

OMG, he is soooo captain kirk!! You have got to be kidding?!?! He is a better actor than thompson...:rolleyes:

Pete Kay
11-05-2007, 11:30 PM
This is not nice at all. Remember when Ron Paul was at the bottom? Don't get cocky just because we are kicking ass and taking names.

Duncan Hunter has been nothing but nice to Ron Paul. I've never heard him say one disparaging remark about the doctor, even though he disagrees with him on many things.

foofighter20x
11-05-2007, 11:31 PM
Imitation maybe a form of flattery, but it's still imitation. :p

Korey Kaczynski
11-05-2007, 11:31 PM
"Those redeeming qualities don't change the fact that he is a warmongering scum."

Just because someone has a disagreement with me on foreign policy doesn't mean they are warmongering scum. I don't like being called an isolationst either. Let's keep the debate free from such childish name calling.

The real question I have is why is Hunter still planning on being in the race that late in November. He has *No* chance of winning the race. I mean even if he makes a laughable 300k, that's nothing. What is he going to do with that?

Dude, he's in bed with the defense contractors and said during the value voters debate that ron paul was a "blame america firster."

Why defend that cheeseball?

Korey Kaczynski
11-05-2007, 11:32 PM
This is not nice at all. Remember when Ron Paul was at the bottom? Don't get cocky just because we are kicking ass and taking names.

Duncan Hunter has been nothing but nice to Ron Paul. I've never heard him say one disparaging remark about the doctor, even though he disagrees with him on many things.

Like that Ron Paul is a "blame America firster?"

Nothing but nice, my ass.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-05-2007, 11:32 PM

I disagree with him on like every issue

reduen
11-05-2007, 11:33 PM
"P.J.'s with Duncan Hunter Button"

Now this is nothing but scary! :eek:

tfelice
11-05-2007, 11:33 PM

At this stage of the race some guys are running for either a VP slot or potential cabinet appointments. Stay in it a little longer, keep their name out there, finish better than last in some of the early contests, get courted for their endorsement and trade that for a possible position in the administration.

Mandrik
11-05-2007, 11:34 PM
Lets stay focused and worry about our own campaign. We still have a lot of work to do!

me3
11-05-2007, 11:35 PM
wwrpd? (http://www.wwrpd.org)

Syren123
11-05-2007, 11:35 PM
In a Paul administration? He can be the Head Fence Builder...and he'd be good at it. He would actually be really good in real defense - making sure our ports and borders were as watertight as a duck's a**.

Syren123
11-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Lets stay focused and worry about our own campaign. We still have a lot of work to do!

Is it okay to play around if we can do more than one thing at a time?:D

LibertyEagle
11-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Like that Ron Paul is a "blame America firster?"

Nothing but nice, my ass.

Yeah, but we don't have to stoop down to that level, do we? C'mon, we'll win way more people over to our side if we take the high road. Especially, with these people who are going to drop out of the race. We want their supporters, remember?

JosephTheLibertarian
11-05-2007, 11:39 PM
Hunter is just...really annoying. He's so typical at the debates, that's why he doesn't have any following. There's only so many ways you can split a pie!

tfelice
11-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Yeah, but we don't have to stoop down to that level, do we? C'mon, we'll win way more people over to our side if we take the high road. Especially, with these people who are going to drop out of the race. We want their supporters, remember?

Agreed. There might not be many Hunter supporters out there, but I am sure that a good portion of them support him because he's not one of the "top tier". Same with some of Tanc & Huck's supporters.

klamath
11-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Let's not get cocky, when it have been a long day like this and the news is talking 98% precincts counted, then we can feel a little cocky

Tidewise
11-05-2007, 11:56 PM
At this stage of the race some guys are running for either a VP slot or potential cabinet appointments. Stay in it a little longer, keep their name out there, finish better than last in some of the early contests, get courted for their endorsement and trade that for a possible position in the administration.

You called it.

Lord Xar
11-05-2007, 11:58 PM

exactly. I am not a big Hunter supporter because of his WAR stances, BUT he is NOT CFR and he WILL be strong on border enforcement.

We need to understand that his campaign and Tancredos are ALSO ignored by the MSM and we are ALL grassroots.

Lets not get full of ourselves. We did a great thing today, but what does next week hold?

Hunter cares about America, so does Tancredo... lets not forget that. They are "into" the war, but their stances on America first - and border security and NON NAU stances are inline with Paul's.

I say good luck to Hunter. What a better place we all woudl be in if Ron Paul, Tancredo and Hunter were the top tiers...... Isn't it funny that the MOST corrupt candidates are the top tier in BOTH parties??????

This presidential campaign is MUCH bigger than we think!