PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys seen this? Fox News panel discussing RP Plan

cdc482
10-22-2011, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkcKaG1N_rE&feature=youtu.be

The truth always wins out in the end!

The establishment:
"We can't let Ron Paul win!
Most of his support seems to come from the Tea Party crowd, so let's prop up Herman Cain.
...that didn't work. How about the Tea Party caucus head, Michelle Bachmann?
...Ron Paul is still winning! What is it about him?!
Let's try a guy who is also from Texas, also has two first names, also has the initials RP, and is also an Austrian economist!
...damn it! Let's go back to that black guy again!"

They don't get it. Ron Paul is the whole package. Honesty, Integrity, Peace, Freedom, and Prosperity. No one can beat Ron Paul.

cero
10-22-2011, 12:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkcKaG1N_rE&feature=youtu.be

The truth always wins out in the end!

The establishment:
"We can't let Ron Paul win!
Most of his support seems to come from the Tea Party crowd, so let's prop up Herman Cain.
...that didn't work. How about the Tea Party caucus head, Michelle Bachmann?
...Ron Paul is still winning! What is it about him?!
Let's try a guy who is also from Texas, also has two first names, also has the initials RP, and is also an Austrian economist!
...damn it! Let's go back to that black guy again!"

They don't get it. Ron Paul is the whole package. Honesty, Integrity, Peace, Freedom, and Prosperity. No one can beat Ron Paul.

hahaha, you have a gift man

HeyArchie
10-22-2011, 12:50 PM
It's a hit piece.

sailingaway
10-22-2011, 12:58 PM
They come in with that aerial photo marked with 'Ron Paul Targets' on the agency buildings as if he were dropping bombs on them......

man..... what an emotional discussion of the fact that something has to be done.

Also, Ron has said we would NOT get rid of National Parks, however, managing them alone doesn't require the entire department of the interior.

And those so called cuts for the poor now go to families up to $80,000 in income. I expect that is the targeting. Mostly it is block grants to hand to states who can handle the programs differently, if they prefer.

Brian4Liberty
10-22-2011, 01:06 PM
It's a hit piece.

Yep. One person out of six defending Ron. It is telling to have Fox News defending taxes, big government, and Keynesian economics. Turns out that all of Fox's "right-wing" rhetoric about smaller government has been nothing but a lie, a farce to keep the masses focused on their false left/right charade. Imagine that.

brenton
10-22-2011, 01:08 PM
It's a hit piece. how so? they started and finished with a guy who is obviously in favor of his plan. only the democratic strategist really whined about it, and fox viewers probably hate those people. :p

PauliticsPolitics
10-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Eh, just a bunch of people yelling at each other. Mostly useless.
Reminds me of that Perry-Romney childishness at the last debate.

RestoreTheRepublic
10-22-2011, 01:17 PM
Yep. One person out of six defending Ron. It is telling to have Fox News defending taxes, big government, and Keynesian economics. Turns out that all of Fox's "right-wing" rhetoric about smaller government has been nothing but a lie, a farce to keep the masses focused on their false left/right charade. Imagine that.

I didn't see it as a hit piece at all. There were at least three people on that panel agreeing with Ron. It was actually a pretty good segment, it was a healthy debate with nobody saying anything bad about Ron.

We really need to stop bitching when we get fair coverage.

sailingaway
10-22-2011, 01:25 PM
I didn't see it as a hit piece at all. There were at least three people on that panel agreeing with Ron. It was actually a pretty good segment, it was a healthy debate with nobody saying anything bad about Ron.

was or was not the aerial footage flying in over the sepia toned buildings marked 'Ron Paul's Targets' patterned after war footage?

But not all the panel was hostile. It was just a shallow discussion given time constraints, which is an institutional limitation. You would think with 24/7 coverage SOME of that time would be spend on in depth coverage.

idiom
10-22-2011, 01:41 PM
It is important to realise that the $1 Trillion cut will not go back into peoples pockets. It is borrowed. GDP will contract by at least $1 Trillion but it has to happen and the longer we wait the worse it gets.

eduardo89
10-22-2011, 01:42 PM

I'd say it was a very positive piece. The one person who was completely against it kept saying things like "oh, if you cut this we won't have national parks" and "think of the children!!"

The other guy who was sort of against it said it'd be a huge hit to the economy in the short term, but it's needed.

The other people were very favorable to the plan. Especially the Hoenig guy and one of the women who said most of the functions can and should be done at the state level!

Overall it was a good piece IMO

TIMB0B
10-22-2011, 01:48 PM
I liked what this woman had to say...

http://www.midlifebachelor.com/images/wotm/tracybyrnes.jpg

TroySmith
10-22-2011, 01:50 PM
Overall solid. And honestly, say RP did gain the nomination, and was able to force compromise from the Left, even cutting two or three agencies would be huge. Especially so if the department of education was included.

eduardo89
10-22-2011, 01:51 PM
I liked what this woman had to say...

http://www.midlifebachelor.com/images/wotm/tracybyrnes.jpg

Yes, she seemed pretty reasonable. Especially how she said that most functions, such as national parks and public education should be left to the states.

what's her name?

Legend1104
10-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Yeah I love "Cashing In." Jonathan Hoenig is always on there and he is a solid austrian. I have watched that show for a few years now and he never fails to defend austrian school free market economics.

TIMB0B
10-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Yes, she seemed pretty reasonable. Especially how she said that most functions, such as national parks and public education should be left to the states.

what's her name?
Tracy Byrnes

Her being hot is icing on the cake.

seapilot
10-22-2011, 02:06 PM
Most National Parks are run by bureaucrats that hardly ever visit those Parks or know much about them. The states could do a much better job IMO.

Chainspell
10-22-2011, 02:23 PM
wow :)

cdc482
10-22-2011, 03:11 PM
I have some memory of her not being so nice to RP in 07 or 08, but she was great this time!

eduardo89
10-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Tracy Byrnes

Her being hot is icing on the cake.

Yeah she's quite the milf...and she's divorced ;)

deadfish
10-22-2011, 03:37 PM
Cool, thanks for the link OP.

anaconda
10-22-2011, 04:38 PM
I thought it was very pro Paul overall. Just the one Marxist on the lower right.