PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING! New Obama Deception "Obama says Iraq War is over, US troops coming home"

Mdjocko
10-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Just announced that Obama will be ending the war in Iraq and bringing the troops home by the end of the year. Just the other day I was talking to my colleagues wondering when Obama was going to start his deception campaign. What's amazing is that the article and the entire pitch, is about how he is fulfilling his promises and is doing exactly what he said he would do. Whoever falls for this really needs to get checked out. He won the last election on promises that he never kept and even laughed in public when she was asked why he never followed through with his promise to American people about bringing the troops home after 16 weeks. It's been four years, and not only does he not follow through but he sends more troops and starts another war. Now who figures it's time for another election and the same old bull shi** and lies. Here's my prediction of what I think will happen:

Obama will say what ever is necessary in order for the public to support him again. He is doing this to gain traction and since it's time to move another chest piece and fulfill the globalist plan to go after Syria and Iran next, all he is doing is just making promises on an insignificant part of the plan. It's funny how she is specifically referring to the Iraq war but says nothing about Afghanistan or the hundred 140+ other bases reoccupied around the world by the US. She will definitely follow the Bush plan, a major false flag event like 9/11.

It's time to put him down like Rick Perry, Cain and Romney.Truth always prevails but we don't have time or another election. Its time to step up and speak the truth everywhere we go. No time to be shy or afraid to be ridiculed by friends and family. Bring this up at dinner, or family event and talk about the truth wherever you are. Remember what we are fighting for, it's time for every one of us to get on the front lines and push like "SPARTA!!!"

http://news.yahoo.com/iraq-war-over-us-troops-coming-home-obama-212231415.html

eleganz
10-21-2011, 07:22 PM
I agree but save this for later, we need to win the GOP nomination before even thinking about Obama.

PierzStyx
10-21-2011, 07:28 PM
I wonde rhow many of those same soldiers will be quickly shipped to Afghanistan in Janurary?