PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's current Facebook status

kah13176
10-21-2011, 06:38 PM
"We just had a soldier in Afghanistan call and place an order for Ron Paul for President items. He ordered 15 buttons for his fellow soldiers and a shirt for his Mom. He thanked us for all of our hard work. We assured him that HE was the one who deserved our thanks..."

BlackTerrel
10-21-2011, 07:39 PM
awesome!

mpdsapuser
10-21-2011, 08:54 PM
Yes, it was a great posting. It was a major contrast to the whining Mitt Romney posted on his Facebook commenting on the troop withdrawl. Lots of people took issue to him politicizing the issue without any real solutions. I'm surprised Mitt didn't throw out "jihadist" in his post.

LisaNY
10-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Makes me want to cry. We're having a party tomorrow for my husband's nephew, he's about to be deployed to god knows where. And we have another one in afghanistan, I have a cousin in Iraq. I'm really sick of these wars, let me tell you.

bluesc
10-21-2011, 09:00 PM
Makes me want to cry. We're having a party tomorrow for my husband's nephew, he's about to be deployed to god knows where. And we have another one in afghanistan, I have a cousin in Iraq. I'm really sick of these wars, let me tell you.

There will be a President come 2013 that will bring every last troop home for good :)

ONUV
10-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Our military has made it loud and clear who they support to lead them.

ForLiberty2012
10-21-2011, 09:19 PM

I agree! And I love your use of "let me tell you". Ron Paul uses that phrase all the time and I laugh every time because he says it in such a genuine, concerned, folksy way. Good ol Dr Paul.

kah13176
10-21-2011, 09:21 PM
I agree! And I love your use of "let me tell you". Ron Paul uses that phrase all the time and I laugh every time because he says it in such a genuine, concerned, folksy way. Good ol Dr Paul.

Dr. Paul: Weeeellllll, you know, this is ALL just...

:p