PDA

View Full Version : Press Release: RevPac seeks to own 2012 Web Campaigning

Deborah K
10-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Revolution PAC Seeks to Own 2012 Web Campaigning

Ron Paul super PAC harnesses ’08 grassroots creativity, passion for ’12 win.

NORTHBROOK, IL (PRWEB) October 20, 2011

The grassroots enthusiasm that helped propel Congressman Ron Paul in his 2008 presidential campaign has a focused outlet this primary election season in Revolution PAC.

“This campaign is going to be different,” notes Revolution PAC Advisory Board member Penny Langford Freeman. “This time, we are not only creative and passionate, but organized and focused on a win.”

The super PAC launched its first national ad buy in conjunction with Tuesday’s CNN Western Republican Debate. Its hard-hitting, 60-second ad “Plastic Men” ran in three prime-time slots preceding the event.

“Revolution PAC is the Ron Paul grassroots passion and creativity on steroids,” continues Freeman, “a frightening thought for Congressman Paul’s opponents, given the spontaneous combustion of his online presence in the ’08 presidential campaign.”

Traditional media buys during national GOP debate broadcasts and in key primary states will be coupled with Revolution PAC’s innovative Web-only promotions designed and optimized for viral appeal.

Revolution PAC’s Web campaign launched October 6 with a “designed-for-online” Ron Paul YouTube entitled “Armed Chinese Troops in Texas.” The kinetic typography ad gives visual words and a voice over to a 2009 Ron Paul foreign policy speech delivered on the House floor. Just two weeks after its release, the video has garnered nearly 350,000 views and more than 59,000 Facebook shares.

“The ‘Imagine If’ phraseology pushes the listener to think about our foreign policy and how we, as Americans, would feel if foreign troops occupied our sovereign territory in Texas,” explains Freeman. “We’ve had people tell us that this video drove them to tears, and that is what we were looking for – an emotional response. We want voters to have a change of heart – and mind – when they hear the message of compassion that Revolution PAC and Ron Paul convey.”

Will Revolution PAC own the Web for Ron Paul in this election? “Stay tuned,” says Freeman.

Revolution PAC is bolstering Ron Paul’s consistent, constitutional message with a campaign of targeted television ads and cutting-edge Web promotions complemented by billboards and radio ads in key primary states. Unlimited donations from individuals, businesses and organizations are being accepted by Revolution PAC to support that effort.

http://www.revolutionpac.com/2011/10/revolution-pac-seeks-to-own-2012-web-campaigning/

IndianaPolitico
10-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Bump! I like what RevPAC has done with their "Defense" webpage. I would like to see more like that. Maybe a "Pro Life" page with ads directed at Iowa internet users, ect.

Deborah K
10-21-2011, 05:18 PM
Thank you.

ItsTime
10-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Just sent them an email. I think they can rule more than the internet.

Napolitanic Wars
10-21-2011, 07:37 PM
“This campaign is going to be different,” Notice he uses future tense. Is it possible we ain't seen nothin' yet? I hope so. Given Ron's popularity online, there is no reason why RevPac shouldn't draw in MILLIONS of new people. I hope they fucking rule the internet.