PDA

View Full Version : I was blacked out on GBTV for wearing a Ron Paul shirt.

libertygirl2
10-21-2011, 03:03 PM
This week, I was on Glenn Beck to discuss Occupy Wall St. and the SUNY walkout to protest tuition hikes. I was on the show on October 19th via Skype. I was wearing a Ron Paul shirt. When I first got on the camera, one of the producers asked me to tip up my camera. In my frame, I could still see the Ron Paul shirt. When I watched the clip today, I saw that the producers cut the frame in size so none of the lettering on my shirt could be seen. This is especially frustrating because one of the other students on the show had a "My Man Mitch" poster in the background that was clearly visible.

Hopefully this inspires some of you to go donate to the money bomb... :)

Johnny Appleseed
11-20-2011, 02:46 PM
I think the campaign should hire this young lady. Your doing a great job spreading the word keep up the good work!

InTradePro
11-20-2011, 02:59 PM
More blackout. Media will be media.

Tip. Have a Dr Paul sign on the wall behind you as well.

vechorik
11-20-2011, 03:05 PM
I posted this note on Glenn Beck's "The Blaze" where there was an article about Ron Paul....thanks for all you do!

Liber Team
11-20-2011, 03:21 PM
next time use a poster :)

puppetmaster
11-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Stop supporting that ass

ronpaul12
12-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Glenn Beck said He has a great idea for his show. He said for the camera angle he wants it to be shot from behind him showing the audience. Hmmm sounds like Ron Paul.

ChristianAnarchist
12-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Thumbs up for this girl's dedication. I think I should donate the "Ron Paul Corvette" to her...

Yes, I've already pledged to donate on the 16th and I will try to dig deep !!