PDA

View Full Version : In Newton, Ron Paul calls for smaller government, less "militarism"-(DesMoinesRegister)

IndianaPolitico
10-21-2011, 12:57 PM
http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/10/21/ron-paul-calls-for-smaller-government-less-militarism-in-newton/

"Responding to a question about this week’s Republican debate, which was notable for the contentiousness displayed by candidates, Paul was frank about his distaste.

“I can tell you that after the first 45 minutes I was tempted to walk off that stage,” Paul said. “I thought it was disgusting.”

The number of debates and their tenor indicate a demand for theatricality in politics, Paul said, that perhaps indicates a lack of seriousness about the process.

“These TV shows where they beat up on each other, I think that’s what the people like,” he said. “They enjoy this. They think it’s a game they’re playing.”

sailingaway
10-21-2011, 12:59 PM
OK, this time you got here first.... :)

IndianaPolitico
10-21-2011, 01:04 PM
OK, this time you got here first.... :)
:D When I see an article I want to post, I always see if I can get it posted before you. You usually win though... ;)

KramerDSP
10-21-2011, 04:58 PM
:D When I see an article I want to post, I always see if I can get it posted before you. You usually win though... ;)

LOL! Same here! SailingAway is FAST!