PDA

View Full Version : Bachmann New Hampshire Staff Resigns

Maximus
10-21-2011, 12:24 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-presidential-primary/189057-bachmanns-new-hampshire-staff-quits

The latest nail in the coffin

10-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Can we get them? Seriously. They are named and we have the money. Somebody in NH should contact them and see if they want to get on board.

Aratus
10-21-2011, 06:39 PM
can she hang in there until new years? i have a feeling the handwriting is on the wall...

James Madison
10-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Bachmann has been plunging since winning at Ames. Having said that, I can't forsee her dropping out before Iowa.

eleganz
10-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Bachmann is not longer a priority unless we're supposed to be courting her base, we need to focus on pushing Ron Paul.

dbill27
10-21-2011, 07:00 PM
I don't think we pick up bachmman supporters, maybe some but probably a net loss overall. I'm thinking of all the candidates we have the best chance of picking up gingrich supporters if he quits.

Justinfrom1776
10-21-2011, 07:08 PM
I think most of the Bachmann support jumped the moment the Randy Travis concert ended and Rick Perry announced his candidacy, they have since then probably jumped to Herman Cain.. With Cain's campaign swirling in the toilet, I see this as a great opportunity to seize some of those votes. When going after them, remember to be polite and keep it simple. When expressing Ron's foreign policy, the synopsis should ultimately be: We want to defend the U.S.A., not police the world. This message should resonate with the astroturfed Tea-Party types. The economic issues are a slam dunk for them.

centure7
10-21-2011, 07:32 PM
Bachmann is not longer a priority unless we're supposed to be courting her base, we need to focus on pushing Ron Paul.Paul practically has a God-given right to the hard-core Christian voters. Yes, we should be courting to them!

James Madison
10-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Paul practically has a God-given right to the hard-core Christian voters. Yes, we should be courting to them!

I would agree with this if modern 'Christianity' had anything to do with what Christ actually taught.

anaconda
10-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Something seems odd here..why would staffers quit as long as they are getting paid? It seems it would be harder to get jobs in the future if the candidate in question thought you would quit and embarrass the campaign. Now, if their pay checks were bouncing or something it would be a different story. Plus Bachmann is denying it...why would she lie when this will be so easily confirmed or refuted in the next day or two?

growburn13
10-21-2011, 08:15 PM
"We’re trying to call everyone and find out if there’s any truth to the story. Everyone that we’ve gotten a hold of has said that they were shocked as well. There’s no truth to that story, so this is a rumor and I think it’s highly reprehensible for the media to publish a story without calling us, the campaign, to even find out if that’s true. This is what’s really wrong with politics. It’s highly irresponsible media to spread stories and print stories that aren’t verified and aren’t true. I think this is wrong."

http://slatest.slate.com/posts/2011/10/21/michele_bachmann_2012_gop_hopeful_s_new_hampshire_ campaign_staff.html

iamse7en
10-21-2011, 09:50 PM
She was just used to steal the Straw Poll from Ron. Lew reported it. The Iowa Straw Poll was stolen to dampen any RP momentum. Everyone is a puppet. All except Ron of course.

CaptainAmerica
10-21-2011, 09:56 PM
Bachmann has been plunging since winning at Ames. Having said that, I can't forsee her dropping out before Iowa. Sadly no,and her book will probably be released the day after Iowa.

KCIndy
10-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Sadly no,and her book will probably be released the day after Iowa.

Yep. You're right.

And the day after that, she'll probably endorse Romney. In exchange for the promise of a cabinet position, of course. :(

affa
10-21-2011, 11:24 PM
hmm. i'm reading through the comments on the article.

somethings odd. i keep seeing random, non-passionate 'newt' supporters in the comments of this article (but nowhere else). they feel like plants. spidey sense tingling.

EDITED TO ADD:
okay, i'm reading more comments.

there is a sudden surge of pro-newt comments. all ring false. somethings definitely up, imo.

or maybe i'm wrong and people suddenly like him. i doubt it.

sailingaway
10-21-2011, 11:32 PM
hmm. i'm reading through the comments on the article.

somethings odd. i keep seeing random, non-passionate 'newt' supporters in the comments of this article (but nowhere else). they feel like plants. spidey sense tingling.

EDITED TO ADD:
okay, i'm reading more comments.

there is a sudden surge of pro-newt comments. all ring false. somethings definitely up, imo.

or maybe i'm wrong and people suddenly like him. i doubt it.

tell them he's for climate change legislation - or was
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi6n_-wB154&feature=player_embedded

and the individual health care mandate: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20122299-503544.html

Also, Politico says there's a report Bachmann hadn't paid her staff for a month, meanwhile Bachmann's campaign is claiming staff didn't leave despite staff telling ABC they did.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/66605.html

Carole
10-21-2011, 11:45 PM
Can we get them? Seriously. They are named and we have the money. Somebody in NH should contact them and see if they want to get on board.

At least one went to Perry's campaign.

NY-Dano
10-22-2011, 12:00 AM
At least one went to Perry's campaign.

From one sinking ship to another... I suppose Perry does have a big wallet.

Badger Paul
10-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Since her candidacy is basically just Iowa now it only reinforces the idea she's basically holed up in her Iowa redoubt now.

TexMac
10-22-2011, 11:27 AM
@politicoroger
Roger Simon
"Bachmann loses New Hampshire staff" Chances for victory go from zero to minus two.
22 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/politicoroger/status/127792174036303872

Liberty74
10-22-2011, 11:30 AM
Court all of Bachmann's true conservative, limited government and Constitutional supporters. Let the rest wonder in the wilderness.

Aratus
10-22-2011, 05:23 PM
^wander or wonder or a bit of both just short of trekking to arizona or alaska to talk up a storm with ms. momma grizzly?^

folks, be nice to the not so high priced bachmann people! the famous minnesotan may do her bestest imitation of T~paw now.