PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel like...

z9000
10-21-2011, 11:28 AM
deleted

dbill27
10-21-2011, 11:32 AM
When people are asked why they're voting for cain or romney it's something like "he has a business background" etc. When paul supporters are asked about paul we name 10 or more specific ideas that he stands for. We are by no means robots.

wgadget
10-21-2011, 11:33 AM
Yes, I feel like....I'm living in a parallel universe.

Why are people so dang stupid?

wgadget
10-21-2011, 11:34 AM
....Not to put a chip on our shoulders, but for as much as the opposition calls us "Paulbots" do you ever feel like Ron Paul supporters are generally more informed about politics and various issues than others? I know I'm about the only one in my circle of friends who likes to talk about the constitution, quote the amendments, get excited to talk about the pitfalls of central economic planning, inflation, the fed, foreign policy, etc.

As stupid as they think we are, I have a feeling that we might be some of the smartest around.

Ahem..Why do you think we're getting on Herman Cain's last nerve?

V3n
10-21-2011, 11:34 AM
I don't mind being called a Paulbot if this is the definition:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paulbot

Freedom and personal liberty loving online supporters of Ron Paul were given this name by close-minded individuals who only follow main-stream media's propaganda and lies. The close-minded refuse to believe that Ron Paul has more support than landline phone polls reflect, and therefore any online entity that supports Ron Paul must be a 'bot'. Fortunately for America there are millions of people who support the only hope for America's future, Ron Paul.

Go there and vote this up if you agree (and check out the author) :D

But to answer your question - we're on here because we're junkies - there are a lot of people who would vote for Ron Paul who aren't on here and aren't junkies. I'm sure each candidate has their share of junkies and non-junkies.

ropo
10-21-2011, 11:37 AM
Just don't have this attitude when talking to potential voters or commenting on articles. I hate the arrogance some Paul supporters seem to have, calling others "brainwashed" or needing to be educated. Maybe they are, but talking down to them like that will not win us their vote!

wgadget
10-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Well, one thing I DO notice lately: When I don't say a word about Ron Paul, but just talk about what's wrong with their candidate, they don't like it. They'd actually RATHER I talk about what's GOOD about Ron Paul. At least that's what they SAY. Interesting.

freejack
10-21-2011, 11:56 AM
Well, one thing I DO notice lately: When I don't say a word about Ron Paul, but just talk about what's wrong with their candidate, they don't like it. They'd actually RATHER I talk about what's GOOD about Ron Paul. At least that's what they SAY. Interesting.

I guess people prefer to be enlightened rather than corrected.

Chester Copperpot
10-21-2011, 12:00 PM
....Not to put a chip on our shoulders, but for as much as the opposition calls us "Paulbots" do you ever feel like Ron Paul supporters are generally more informed about politics and various issues than others? I know I'm about the only one in my circle of friends who likes to talk about the constitution, quote the amendments, get excited to talk about the pitfalls of central economic planning, inflation, the fed, foreign policy, etc.

As stupid as they think we are, I have a feeling that we might be some of the smartest around.

I think tucker carlson described us well when he said we're like the average highschool history teacher with a sincere interest in civics..

Thats not exact but I cant find the interview he gave.. it was back in 2007/2008

10-21-2011, 12:23 PM
We're far and away more informed and well spoken than any other GOP candidate's supporters.

People say they like Romney or Cain because they trust him or he's a leader.

When asked why we support Ron we all rattle off a list of policy positions without skipping a beat.