PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Store Doing a Great Job

libertarian4321
10-21-2011, 11:14 AM
I know a lot of people here love to bitch about the "official campaign," so I thought I'd try the opposite.

I ordered some stuff (Tshirts, car magnets, etc) from the campaign store at RonPaul2012.com during the BTO money bomb.

I was shocked when I got a knock on the door a couple of hours ago from the Fedex guy delivering my stuff.

Only about 48 hours from the time I ordered, that's pretty impressive. I remember one of the orders I made during the '08 campaign took forever to arrive.

And now I'll look fashionable at the Home Depot this weekend in my new Ron Paul 2012 gear :)

TwoJ
10-21-2011, 11:36 AM
Same here, got stuff in from the store today from the BTO bomb

growburn13
10-21-2011, 11:59 AM
same here, very impressed.

freeforall
10-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Yay! I hope mine comes today too!

Birdlady
10-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Out of curiosity, did you all get an email confirming your order?

Apparition
10-21-2011, 12:44 PM

I was wondering the same thing.. didn't receive an order confirmation. =/

ZanZibar
10-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Fulfillment comes out of TX, that's probably why heh.

growburn13
10-21-2011, 01:15 PM

I received an email confirmation for my order which was at about 2 hours into the moneybomb and then shipment notification for that order. However, in my money only donation at 9pm CST I received no confirmation, though it was processed successfully.

LBennett76
10-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Mine is supposed to be arriving tomorrow. I got an email confirming my donation and then I got confirmation that my order had been picked up.
The last stuff I got came within a week as well. Much more on top of things this time around. :)

libertybrewcity
10-21-2011, 01:30 PM
They are very efficient. Whoever is running it is doing an excellent job.

Wickwire
10-21-2011, 01:37 PM
I know a lot of people here love to bitch about the "official campaign," so I thought I'd try the opposite.

Why are people still complaining about the "official campaign"? In 2008, they were soft in their approach to opponents, produced high school quality ads, seemed disorganized, etc. This time around, however, they have been very impressive. They've been going after their opponents with facts, appear to be much better organized, and their ads have been spectacular. The 2008 campaign drove me crazy. The 2011 campaign has been great.

InTradePro
10-21-2011, 02:19 PM

I ordered some stuff (Tshirts, car magnets, etc) from the campaign store at RonPaul2012.com during the BTO money bomb.

I was shocked when I got a knock on the door a couple of hours ago from the Fedex guy delivering my stuff.

Only about 48 hours from the time I ordered, that's pretty impressive. I remember one of the orders I made during the '08 campaign took forever to arrive.

And now I'll look fashionable at the Home Depot this weekend in my new Ron Paul 2012 gear :)

Great to hear! I remember the moaning from 4 years ago ;)

The campaign is much better organised this time in many ways although still can improve some (donation button on facebook page being an obvious oversight and other online (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?313557-Campaign-Desperately-Needs-a-New-Media-Team-with-Proper-Funding) things. Still great that the Campaign Store is in full working order. :D

McDermit
10-21-2011, 03:36 PM
My last one was about 5 days (I'm in PA)... They forgot my sign posts! Lol. I figure I'll just pick up a few once our general election is over. So much faster than 07-08 though. I remember waiting more than a month at one point!

Aldanga
10-21-2011, 03:38 PM
My brother got his stuff today as well.

McDermit
10-21-2011, 03:41 PM
Why are people still complaining about the "official campaign"? In 2008, they were soft in their approach to opponents, produced high school quality ads, seemed disorganized, etc. This time around, however, they have been very impressive. They've been going after their opponents with facts, appear to be much better organized, and their ads have been spectacular. The 2008 campaign drove me crazy. The 2011 campaign has been great.Same. I haven't seen much complaining...just folks wishing someone woul tell Ron to interject himself into more debate questions (a non issue for tye most part at the NV debate.)

I have no complaints with 2011 HQ. The 07-08 HQ made me regret donating... they dumped so much money down the drain. But this time, they are on the ball, know what they're doing, are killing it with the ds they put out, have everything running smoothly, etc. If someone would just take Ron to get a tailored suit or 2, they'd be perfect.

R3volutionJedi
10-21-2011, 03:42 PM
Can you post pictures of it?

Machiavelli
10-21-2011, 04:13 PM
I never got a shipping confirmation from a t-shirt on bought on BTO?

NickOdell
10-21-2011, 04:22 PM

I was wondering the same thing.. didn't receive an order confirmation. =/

I never got a shipping confirmation from a t-shirt on bought on BTO?

I didn't receive any confirmation either :/ but seeing as this happened for many others, I'm not worried. This is the first time I have bought anything from the store (I normally just donate, did both this time), so didn't know if this was normal or not.

Can't wait to get my T-shirt and hoodie! :)

hvac ak47
10-21-2011, 04:53 PM
I purchased a hoodie, 4 yard signs and a car magnet during BTO.

I have also not received an email or confirmation from the campaign.

AlexG
10-21-2011, 04:59 PM
I ordered some stuff from there today and I got a confirmation email

growburn13
10-21-2011, 05:03 PM

My first two orders this year both included yard signs and took a little while to process, however with my order this week I included no yard signs and my order was promptly shipped. I am assuming based on my experiences, that due to the sheer size of the packaging, it may take slightly longer for orders including a sign.

pacelli
10-21-2011, 05:28 PM
I dunno, the campaign this time around has been doing a great job for the most part. Ads are better, store supplies are better, and I love the fact that they aren't scared shitless of promoting ideas that are donated to them by various people that are not part of the "Official" grassroots.

Birdlady
10-21-2011, 05:44 PM
My first two orders this year both included yard signs and took a little while to process, however with my order this week I included no yard signs and my order was promptly shipped. I am assuming based on my experiences, that due to the sheer size of the packaging, it may take slightly longer for orders including a sign.

I did get a sign, so you are probably right on this. It's really no big deal and I'm just impatient! I think the campaign has been kicking butt this time around.

billjones
10-21-2011, 05:49 PM

same here. Couple tees, couple hoodies, car magnets, and yard sign. No conformation whatsoever. Am a little worried but it sounds like im not the only one.

Cabal
10-21-2011, 06:09 PM
Ordered $50 worth of RP merchandise from the campaign store on BTO

libertarian4321
10-22-2011, 04:02 AM

Yes.

hvac ak47
10-23-2011, 02:44 PM
I still havent received anything from the campaign.

NickOdell
10-23-2011, 03:06 PM
I still havent received anything from the campaign.

neither have i. glad im not the only one

billjones
10-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Still nothing. Should we contact the store?

Apparition
10-24-2011, 02:07 PM
Yeah.. might be time to do that. =/

JS4Pat
10-24-2011, 02:09 PM
Similiar experience - kudos...

musicmax
10-24-2011, 02:24 PM
I got my swag pretty quickly several months ago.

Just wish they'd have made the sign fonts consistent with everything else.

Birdlady
10-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Just wanted to report that I heard back from the campaign and they said they got a flood of orders from the BTO moneybomb (of course), but that my order was received and will be processed within the next 4 days. I should be getting it next week some time.

So if you didn't get an email confirmation, I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Looks like they are just backed up. I don't know why some got theirs so quickly while others are waiting. Makes me think the yard signs might have something to do with it.

I can't wait to put my yard sign out!!

Apparition
10-26-2011, 09:55 AM
I got my stuff. =)
Thanks Ron Paul 2012 campaign store!

NickOdell
10-29-2011, 05:31 PM
I got my stuff today :) Looks VERY nice.
Not a biased opinion there all ^^ hehe

Glad there wasn't an issue with not receiving the confirmation email.

McDermit
10-29-2011, 05:59 PM
No confirmation mail for me either, but my mom's BTO order arrived yesterday! Lots of signs. :)

libertybrewcity
10-29-2011, 06:28 PM
I ordered a gray sweatshirt and they sent me the brown one. I'm not even going to complain though..I'll just order a gray one in the next moneybomb!