PDA

View Full Version : If you will, I could use some help over here.

MelissaCato
10-21-2011, 09:02 AM
There's a group of locals around here who are having a Rally For Change I found out on the citydata forum. I don't know any of them, but I called the contact to find out their position on things and they support NO ONE at this point but a few members are serious Cain supporters. This is being planned now by these people for November because the one planned for Oct was cancelled. This Rally for Change will be at the Colemans Park in Lebanon my hometown and only a hop skip and jump from my home. I canvassed this whole area last campaign and till I ran outta reading and DVD material this campaign. Darn it. I want to have my own area for Ron Paul at my hometown Park !!! But, I need good and plenty Ron Paul materials. Please help me. I'm not asking for money, but if you can send me materials I would greatly appreciate it. I called the Campaign for help, they never called me back. I live in a small but very political Lebanon City, noone has ever had a Political Rally at this Park before that I'm aware of ... I want to be there for Ron Paul 2012 !!! Help !! Thank you and <<KISSES>>
If you will please send to:
Melissa Kirst
608 Canal Street
Lebanon PA 17046