PDA

View Full Version : A call to arms!!

Sematary
10-21-2011, 06:55 AM
I was truly insulted by the remarks of Herman Cain about Ron Paul supporters - see this thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?324805-Herman-Cain-on-Ron-Paul...

Therefore, I am calling for an EMAIL BOMB on Herman Cain. I already sent mine. Who's with me?

This was my email....

I am incredibly insulted, as a supporter of Ron Paul, that you question my intelligence. I can guarantee you that the average supporter of Ron Paul is far more educated on the issues facing America today than the average person because we are more engaged. I heard you speak out on the "Paulites" and how it is that someone shows up at your events asking you the same "stupid" question about the Federal Reserve. You also said that the campaign "directed" these people to show up at your events.
The campaign does not control us. We are able to think for ourselves and do not require a puppet master to instruct us on what we need to do. Those people showing up at your events are concerned citizens who want you to give them an answer that is satisfactory to the question. A "small" audit of the Federal Reserve showed that during the last recession the Federal Reserve doled out TRILLIONS of dollars, further inflating the currency. These moneys were not approved by Congress or the taxpayers but we ARE on the hook for them. What else is the Federal Reserve NOT telling us? If you believe there is nothing there then you should simply state that you welcome an audit to prove your point that nothing is going on, otherwise there are people who will believe that YOU are hiding something from us.

Thankyou for insulting the intelligence of millions of American people and proving to us once again that there is NO ONE BUT RON PAUL.

Sincerely
Robert Larkin

KCIndy
10-21-2011, 07:19 AM
+Rep! :)

Philhelm
10-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Veterans overwhelmingly support Ron Paul. Why does Herman Cain hate the troops?

Sematary
10-21-2011, 08:02 AM
So has anyone emailed him? Post your emails here. I want to see what the "Paulites" have to say.

pcosmar
10-21-2011, 08:06 AM
Veterans overwhelmingly support Ron Paul. Why does Herman Cain hate the troops?

Why does anyone give Cain any legitimacy. I watched the first debate, curious of who he was and what he was about.

Once I filtered out the gobbledegook,, He pretty much said He was a Rubber Stamp for the Man behind the Curtain.

There is no there, there.

Czolgosz
10-21-2011, 08:10 AM
Why does anyone give Cain any legitimacy. I watched the first debate, curious of who he was and what he was about.

Once I filtered out the gobbledegook,, He pretty much said He was a Rubber Stamp for the Man behind the Curtain.

There is no there, there.

For me it was the Stossel interview. How he answered the questions was very telling.

VBRonPaulFan
10-21-2011, 08:17 AM
i'm not very worried about him. he'll say a few stupid things and burn out like the rest. it'll come down to romney or paul.