PDA

View Full Version : Is Cain getting yet another 'pass'?

fearthereaperx
10-21-2011, 02:07 AM
...Yet.

From his facebook:

'I am 100% pro-life. End of story.'

17,200+ likes.

Although some people are beginning to question him, he is still getting far too many passes.

Karsten
10-21-2011, 02:18 AM
How can you be "100% pro-life" and support aggressive war???
17,200 dumbasses.

Karsten
10-21-2011, 02:18 AM
But I agree, he's not done by any strech... so long as the establishment media hacks continue to promote him and the sheep continue to watch it.

Echoes
10-21-2011, 02:21 AM
Yo, lemme get a slice with extra cheese.

R.I.P. Cain.

fearthereaperx
10-21-2011, 02:26 AM
I've said this before and i'll say it again..We need to hit up his FB page and pretend to be supporters and start questioning his positions. But, you can't mention that you support ron paul or show that you have any affiliation with his campaign on your own FB page or the strategy won't work and actually backfires.

Billay
10-21-2011, 02:31 AM
I've said this before and i'll say it again..We need to hit up his FB page and pretend to be supporters and start questioning his positions. But, you can't mention that you support ron paul or show that you have any affiliation with his campaign on your own FB page or the strategy won't work and actually backfires.

I don't know you but I love you! Done. Great idea!

"Mr.Cain I was a for sure vote for you however I will now take a long look at other candidates. You continue to say one thing on tv and then go back and correct the mistake after backlash. You can't be an appeaser like Obama stick to your convictions"

fearthereaperx
10-21-2011, 02:31 AM
Once one of their own start questioning things, others will start to question as well. It's herd behaviour over there and we can manufacture consent in our direction.

LibertyEagle
10-21-2011, 02:32 AM
He has flip-flopped more than Romney and that's saying a lot.

fearthereaperx
10-21-2011, 02:38 AM
He has flip-flopped more than Romney and that's saying a lot.

Yeah, Cain's riding on his outsider/likeable image at this point. It needs to be cracked and hitting him on the Fed issue repeatedly has hardly made a dent.

Fr0m_3ur0pe
10-21-2011, 03:55 AM
He must not be branded as a "pro-abortion" or pro-TARP", FLIP-FLOPPER is the key. Herman "flip-flopper" Cain.

Someone Else
10-21-2011, 03:57 AM
Cain will self-destruct.

Pride comes before the fall.

Cain is a side-show.

The GOP House African-American.

SchleckBros
10-21-2011, 04:20 AM
He doesn't have a clue what neoconservatism is and he certainly has no idea what it means to be prolife.

How someone can be 100% prolife yet think that the government should have zero business in the matter and believes that it is up to the woman to decide whether or not to have the child is not a prolife stance, at all. That's called prochoice Herman, even though you may personally be prolife.

CaptainAmerica
10-21-2011, 04:26 AM
...Yet.

From his facebook:

17,200+ likes.

Although some people are beginning to question him, he is still getting far too many passes.

hes finished.

InTradePro
10-21-2011, 04:28 AM
hes finished.

Plenty of good reasons?

ThePursuitOfLiberty
10-21-2011, 04:49 AM
How can you be "100% pro-life" and support aggressive war???
17,200 dumbasses.

Exactly our argument.

Pro-life and pro-choice is often times confined to the Abortion topic.

If you're pro-life, you are pro-life through and through...
Killing an unborn is just as bad as a half a ton bomb dropping onto a nursery in downtown Baghdad.
(this is the argument I use with many, many "pro-life" people... and it gets them every time.)

CaptainAmerica
10-21-2011, 04:59 AM
Plenty of good reasons? He can't raise money,he has no real support.

Working Poor
10-21-2011, 05:24 AM
Oh the left is having a field day with Cain online. They are tearing him apart on his claims about gays.

Todd
10-21-2011, 06:11 AM
...Yet.

From his facebook:

17,200+ likes.

Yep...On a message board I frequent, which is overwhelmingly supporting him, it hasn't phased anyone. It's like "he said he's pro life...that's that."

Patrick Henry
10-21-2011, 06:19 AM
Yep...On a message board I frequent, which is overwhelmingly supporting him, it hasn't phased anyone. It's like "he said he's pro life...that's that."
Same here.

Also, I have never seen so many "conservatives" clamoring for new taxes.

evadmurd
10-21-2011, 06:46 AM

We all need to create a secondary FB site (even twitter) with no political leanings in it. Use it to post benign, boring stuff. THEN we all become friends (to give it legitimacy). THEN you could go onto other sites as mentioned and simply stir conversation and thought. Ever read "Enders Game"? It could work well if it was played properly.

EDIT: Link added
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/24/b4/658412bb9da0b7ba5990c010.L.jpg

parocks
10-21-2011, 07:12 AM

Pose as a Perry supporter.

Cowlesy
10-21-2011, 07:17 AM
17,200 likes is troubling given that Ron's been on FB for several years and I don't recall ever seeing over 10,000 likes.

Thanks, media.

mhad
10-21-2011, 07:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPuKLudRnco&feature=share

Show that to Cain supporters, and post it on his FB wall.

sabu140
10-21-2011, 08:05 AM

This is very important. On YouTube I saw Cain bashing and Ron Paul 2012 comments together on videos about him. This created some major resentment.

1. Have no ties that can trace you back to Ron Paul or mirror his ideas.

2. Don't appear to have an obvious bias.

Otherwise this will turn into a matchup of fans of different teams who are unwilling to switch over. The smart way to get new supporters is to build coalitions on what we have in common or agree with them on.

gb13
10-21-2011, 08:42 AM
He's a con artist (and I stress the word "artist"). He's very gifted at his craft.

The dead give-away for me is easy to spot. For instance, I know he is utterly full of shit, and that he doesn't mean a word he says. I know he is flat out lying. YET, during the Piers Morgan interview, I find myself smiling at times as I listen to him speak, I find myself chuckling at some of his jokes. Why? I Should be vomiting! He speaks and postures himself in such a way as to disarm people's defenses. This is a scientific technique frequently used in sales, and he has mastered it. Imagine how well it works on the rank-and-file, who don't really know what is going on in the world, and haven't done research....

As I said, the man is an artist. We have a lot of hammering to do if we want to sink his ship.

Birdlady
10-21-2011, 08:50 AM
He's a con artist (and I stress the word "artist"). He's very gifted at his craft.

The dead give-away for me is easy to spot. For instance, I know he is utterly full of shit, and that he doesn't mean a word he says. I know he is flat out lying. YET, during the Piers Morgan interview, I find myself smiling at times as I listen to him speak, I find myself chuckling at some of his jokes. Why? I Should be vomiting! He speaks and postures himself in such a way as to disarm people's defenses. This is a scientific technique frequently used in sales, and he has mastered it. Imagine how well it works on the rank-and-file, who don't really know what is going on in the world, and haven't done research....

As I said, the man is an artist. We have a lot of hammering to do if we want to sink his ship.

^This. Cain makes lying look easy...

RDM
10-21-2011, 09:03 AM
His supporters all have blinders on right now. The media has pumped him up to the point where he's the second coming. I was just in a online debate(very cordial) with someone. I was presenting every fact at my disposal. The Aquila Lawsuit, The NACC, The FED, the lies, failed business career, you name it. Never phased the other poster one iota. I'm afraid there are thousands just like that. Someone with credentials and highly respected has to bring this guy down in order for the sheep to see through him. If not, he's not going away and will only get stronger.

sailingaway
10-21-2011, 09:04 AM
he has hundreds of thousands of facebook likes and only 17 000 liked that?

AlexG
10-21-2011, 09:29 AM
he has hundreds of thousands of facebook likes and only 17 000 liked that?

Ron Paul has over 550k but he only gets like 1-6k likes. Makes sense to me