Professor Kate Jewell on “Conservative critics of the UN”

Professor Luis Rosero on the “UN’s role in Promoting Economic Development”

Professor Joshua Spero on the “Role of the Security Council”

Professor Eric Budd on “Challenges facing the UN”

Tuesday, Oct 25th
330 – 5 pm

flightlesskiwi
10-20-2011, 09:40 PM
take a barf bag if you decide to go. you may not be able to make it to the bathroom fast enough.

also, if anyone offers you a drink or a snack, politely refuse.

Johnnymac
10-20-2011, 09:48 PM
ill have to freshen up on my U.N Facts if i want to "effectively" question aka expose the shit out of em

Son of Detroit
10-20-2011, 09:51 PM
Eric Cantor is coming to my school to speak. Not sure what about though.

specsaregood
10-20-2011, 09:52 PM
I don't see how it is crashing it if you are invited. sure go, read all of dr. pauls articles where he meants the UN first.

Seraphim
10-20-2011, 10:06 PM
2 WORDS:

CODEX ALIMENTARIUS.

Expose the UN, the WHO and the WTO. They are all meshed together.

ill have to freshen up on my U.N Facts if i want to "effectively" question aka expose the shit out of em

Johnnymac
10-20-2011, 10:14 PM
well Im sure they are not expecting someone to come and be completely against the UN and be really critical, im sure its supposed to be a very simple sit and listen to crap about the UN what it is and "how far it has come" bullshit seminar :D

I don't see how it is crashing it if you are invited. sure go, read all of dr. pauls articles where he meants the UN first.

I probably wouldnt be to harsh because im not really good at that kind of stuff anyways i would just love to be the one to ask a curveball of a question and have a kickass rebuttal that would slightly expose and knock them off balance kind of thing :D

speciallyblend
10-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Should I Crash this thing :D

Invite you in a panel discussion:
“Whither the UN?”
With

Tuesday, Oct 25th
330 – 5 pm

contact adam kokesh . i am sure he can give you some pointers:) and suggestions:)

Danke
10-20-2011, 10:23 PM
contact adam kokesh . i am sure he can give you some pointers:) and suggestions:)

Haha. Bring Adam along.

james1844
10-20-2011, 10:35 PM
Check this: my wife was in Congo a while back. A rebel group went into several villages a few months back and mass gang raped several hundred women. Cut off their legs, arms, killed any family members who tried to resist them, burned some of their houses. There was a UN peacekeeper unit a few miles down the road. They stayed put in their base and stood by while the mass rapes happened. In other words, the UN on the ground is morally bankrupt and ineffective.

I was in Afghanistan for a while last year. Several of the UN bases got attacked, with several of their staff being killed by mobs or Taliban strike forces. The rumor at the time was that the reason the UN keeps getting hit is because of their shitty security. In other words, their organization can't even do basic things like keeping their staff safe.

Johnnymac
10-20-2011, 11:35 PM
Haha. Bring Adam along.

lol then it would go from crashing to absolute destruction

emazur
10-21-2011, 12:41 AM

Maybe G. Edward Griffin's book A Second Look at the U.N. would be of help:
http://www.archive.org/details/TheFearfulMaster
Even if you don't come to the same conclusions as Griffin (U.N. is communist), there are sure to be a lot a damning facts you can use

Birch society also has a video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=827919062866201173&hl=en#

eduardo89
10-21-2011, 04:15 AM
Eric Cantor is coming to my school to speak. Not sure what about though.

Israel?

Johnnymac
10-21-2011, 06:48 AM
okay thanks emazur!

TonySutton
10-21-2011, 06:53 AM
You might look and see if the speakers have any published articles on the topics they plan to cover. A quick read might allow you to have questions loaded and ready to fire.

lynnf
10-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Should I Crash this thing :D

Invite you in a panel discussion:
“Whither the UN?”
With

Tuesday, Oct 25th
330 – 5 pm

don't forget the nefarious UN Agenda 21, also known as "sustainable" development / "smart" growth, etc.

moonshineplease
10-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Check this: my wife was in Congo a while back. A rebel group went into several villages a few months back and mass gang raped several hundred women. Cut off their legs, arms, killed any family members who tried to resist them, burned some of their houses. There was a UN peacekeeper unit a few miles down the road. They stayed put in their base and stood by while the mass rapes happened. In other words, the UN on the ground is morally bankrupt and ineffective.

I was in Afghanistan for a while last year. Several of the UN bases got attacked, with several of their staff being killed by mobs or Taliban strike forces. The rumor at the time was that the reason the UN keeps getting hit is because of their shitty security. In other words, their organization can't even do basic things like keeping their staff safe.

Right on, the extent of the UN presence there is so the government can say the main roads are open. It means nothing. The UN Millennium Development goals are a noble cause but they never reflect the reality of the situation on the ground in these countries. Watch the movie No Mans Land about the Bosnian conflict, that shows what a bureaucratic mess the UN is.

James Madison
10-21-2011, 06:39 PM
It's really quite simple. The U.N. is an unelected, foreign body that holds the power to alter foreign and domestic policy without the consent of the governed. It has been responsible for nearly all wars since WWII and has done nothing to improve the nations of earth.

certaindeath4
10-21-2011, 11:06 PM
Ill be standing in the UN chamber for a model UN conference next spring, definitely
bring my barf bag..