PDA

View Full Version : I want to pursue, perhaps, the idea of a "Why the media ignores Ron Paul" ad.

Lord Xar
10-20-2011, 09:33 PM
I am talking a minute or two Ad - web only.

I know some have suggested that focusing in on this aspect demeans the overall message. Though I think if we can draw the following, the viewer will then start to think about how they might be manipulated or see a side of the policies they haven't thought of.

1. Tie in the media outlets msnbc, nbc, cnn ---> GE -- bailouts, defense contractor.
2. Fox --> ?
3. Banks and their roll in keeping things as they are.... and how they are in collusion with media, and establishment hacks.

Basically, trying to see how these interests interact to keep change from happening... and how establishment puppets are put forward.

I admit, some of the connections are hazy to me and I don't believe in doing anything half-assed.. but I think drawing a disparity in view from what we are getting... a flow of power and money away from us, the taxpayer/citizen, to those that are manipulating the dialogue.

I think if it could be delivered like the Latest RevPac web ad ie.. "what if china invaded texas...".