PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Texting Bomb??

jene277
10-20-2011, 08:23 PM
This may have been done before, but I think it would be a great way to reach friends and family that we don't have a lot of daily contact with. We could coincide it with the next Money Bomb. We would text everyone in our phone with the following example, but tailor it to their interests...

"Today is a Ron Paul Texting Bomb! You may already know that I support Ron Paul, but here are some reasons why you may support him too!"

Name 1 (partakes in recreational relaxation techniques and is an avid gun owner): Ron believes in ending the War and Drugs and wants to end federal restrictions on drugs, such as marijuana. He was also giving an "A" rating by the NRA, and supports conceal carry. Search for videos of Ron on youtube, or text me back if you want to know more!

Name 2 (leans liberally in social issues): Ron believes the federal government has no right restricting social issues such as abortion and gay marriage. Although he is personally pro-life, he does not believe moral views should be forced on others through the use of government. Search for videos of Ron on youtube, or text me back if you want to know more!

Yada........what do you guys think? I plan on doing this anyway, but I thought it would be awesome if we all did this on the same day!