PDA

View Full Version : Whoa, Nellie!

Okie RP fan
10-20-2011, 06:07 PM
To our dismay, Alex Jones and INFOWARS did NOT do anything to help our money bomb as they have in the past, not a single link for BTO.

Look at what he posted all over the background of his site:

http://infowarsmoneybomb.com/

Don't know what's going on here.

AlexG
10-20-2011, 06:18 PM
A private for-profit company doing a money bomb? That's...something

Revolution9
10-20-2011, 06:22 PM
To our dismay, Alex Jones and INFOWARS did NOT do anything to help our money bomb as they have in the past, not a single link for BTO.

<snip for clarity>

Don't know what's going on here.

Maybe he scans the forums.

'Nuff Sed
Rev9

r3volution
10-20-2011, 06:24 PM
did you know he wanted to charge us thousands to put a BTO ad on his site ? and his personal net worth is over 5 million ? shame on you AJ . to think i use to buy and send my friends copys of your documentaries .

expect bad rep for posting this , he has a real cult like following too where he can do no wrong .

fearthereaperx
10-20-2011, 06:27 PM
Alex Jones promotes Ron Paul almost every other day. There's no need to chastise him on missing this one.

specsaregood
10-20-2011, 06:27 PM
A private for-profit company doing a money bomb? That's...something

He does them yearly.

Okie RP fan
10-20-2011, 06:32 PM
I didn't know he did these yearly.

And I thought it was funny because many of us emailed the IW team and I don't know if anyone got a response. Not a single story was put on his site, even though he had stories about the pew study and blacking our RP.

Just thought it was strange.

speciallyblend
10-20-2011, 06:44 PM
aj is full of crap like beck ,both are just media whores.. i said this a few days ago screw aj and infowars

speciallyblend
10-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Alex Jones promotes Ron Paul almost every other day. There's no need to chastise him on missing this one.

so you say, go to infowars.com and searhc blackthisout. not one story about the bto on his site. i call bs on aj, forget him i will block his site sad day when a so called liberty site cannot cover the basic news for liberty the bto moneybomb was blacked out on infowars period, no excuses!! plain utter bs on aj part screw him, as far as i am concerned he is right there with the beck bs!

speciallyblend
10-20-2011, 06:47 PM

so you say, go to infowars.com and search blackthisout. not one story about the bto on his site. i call bs on aj, forget him i will block his site sad day when a so called liberty site cannot cover the basic news for liberty the bto moneybomb was blacked out on infowars period, no excuses!! plain utter bs on aj part screw him, as far as i am concerned he is right there with the beck bs!

Billay
10-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Alex Jones is a loon.

Okie RP fan
10-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Some of you may not agree with A.J. and what not (I'm not defending him), but the big point here is that in the past, he has given stories and kept them on the front page for at least two other money bombs that I can recall. But yet, he can't do anything for this big BTO money bomb?

The last point is that many, not all, but many IW people support Ron Paul and the cause of liberty. He also receives millions of hits a month.