PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff-My Dad Is A Patriot - A Political Prisoner in Jail For His Beliefs

Tangoland
10-20-2011, 05:25 PM
During an interview on the Mike Church Show Peter Schiff talks in great detail about his father, here is an exert from the interview:

...He’s 83 years old, so he’s still alive. He is in a federal penitentiary. He is a political prisoner because he’s in jail for his beliefs. He’s in jail because he stood up for his constitutional rights and challenged the government’s authority. And so he’s in jail, but he is a patriot. And hopefully one day he can get out of jail while he’s still alive because he got, like, a 13-year sentence for the trumped-up charges that they put him in jail for. But, yeah, I mean, he’s a patriot...

Listen to the interview here:
http://mikechurch.com/Today-s-Lead-Story/peter-schiff-my-dad-is-a-patriot.html

AGRP
10-20-2011, 05:39 PM
He's a HERO.

pacelli
10-20-2011, 05:48 PM
How come his dad didn't accept George Gordon's offer for help? George offered to help him every time Irwin was about to go to court again, and Irwin turned him down (3 times I think).

Imaginos
10-20-2011, 06:00 PM
He's a HERO.
Absolutely.
Income tax is robbery.

bwlibertyman
10-20-2011, 06:17 PM
yeah, Irwin is in the jail up here at Terre Haute where I go to school. I've been interested in visiting him. I don't know if it's possible.

Inflation
10-20-2011, 06:59 PM
The ancien regime is once again locking away dissidents in the Bastille, to rot their lives away forever.

If Anonymous was my personal army, I'd command them to hack Irwin Schiff out of jail.

But the ultimate problem is that We The People haven't yet set up guillotines to execute our tyrannical oppressors.

We are far too comfortable and well fed to stomach any such unpleasantries. For now.

Today in Libya, tyrants and patriots were paying the price of Liberty...