PDA

View Full Version : Washington Times: Ron Paul - The last honest Republican standing (video)

KramerDSP
10-20-2011, 05:20 PM
This is incredible. I haven't finished it, but it is one of the best Pro-Paul writings I have seen in a while.

Just posted an hour ago at http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/ad-lib/2011/oct/20/ron-paul-last-honest-republican-standing/

EASTON, Md., October 20, 2011 — Love him or loathe him, Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) is the real deal. He doesn’t play games. He is who he says he is. His policies may startle, threaten, or even please you, but he never panders. And he definitely is not Plastic Man. (See Ron Paul campaign video below)

Last Tuesday, Ron Paul was the only honest Republican on the stage. Maybe because he doesn’t hold his finger up to see which way the political winds are blowing. Unlike his GOP opponents, he never flips and flops over the issue du jour.

KramerDSP
10-20-2011, 05:22 PM
On further read, Poe distorts Paul's stances on legalizing drugs and prosititution. This article, while great in many ways, is far from perfect, but would serve as a great Blue Republican recruiting tool.

rprprs
10-20-2011, 05:42 PM
On further read, Poe distorts Paul's stances on legalizing drugs and prosititution. This article, while great in many ways, is far from perfect, but would serve as a great Blue Republican recruiting tool.

I wish that were all that was wrong with the article. Her concluding paragraphs suggest that, as nice a guy as Ron is, he is ill equiped to deal with the reality of today's world and that the government is NOT the beast that Ron and other republicans make it out to be. She should have quit while she was ahead.