PDA

View Full Version : Send them a Message (Email from Ron Paul)

IndianaPolitico
10-20-2011, 04:52 PM
Dear IndianaPolitico,

Our R3VOLUTION is alive and well – and don't ever let any pundit or inside-the-Beltway gatekeeper convince you otherwise.

Yesterday, thanks to the generous support of thousands of Americans who are ready to Restore America Now, my campaign raised over $2 million in 24 hours!

It's simply incredible just how popular freedom really is.

And, due to an overwhelming amount of feedback from the grassroots, we're extending the Black THIS Out Money Bomb through Friday night!

If you've already donated, thank you so much for your support.

We only have a little further to go to reach our goal of raising $3 million, so I hope you'll consider chipping in again if you are able.

And if you haven't yet contributed, I can't think of a better time!

The establishment is pulling every trick in the book to keep the American people from hearing about my solutions to the challenges confronting our nation.

They know that a Ron Paul Administration means the end of their free ride and powergrabs.

After all, I've just introduced a plan to cut one TRILLION dollars of spending in the first year of my term alone, eliminate FIVE departments, and FULLY balance the budget by year three.

Unlike my status quo-endorsing opponents, I'm not playing around.

And now, thanks to the massive response to the Black THIS Out Money Bomb, we're sending a message that their tricks have only further strengthened our resolve to win this race.

These funds will allow us to expand our program to run hard-hitting television, radio, and internet ads in the early primary and caucus states and counteract the media's biased reports by putting information about my beliefs directly into the voters' hands.

And the more people find out about my unmatched constitutional conservative record, the more join our campaign.

So, if you've already given to the Black THIS Out Money Bomb, can I count on you to chip in again to help us reach our $3 million goal?

And if you haven't yet participated, I hope you'll do so today.

This campaign will only go as far as the support of everyday grassroots American patriots like you takes it.

IndianaPolitico, what I'm seeing all across the country is truly amazing.

Folks are outraged about how Big Government politicians are wrecking this country.

And they know now is the time to fight back.

We just have to keep reaching these millions with our campaign's message of freedom.

And the Black THIS Out Money Bomb is helping give us the resources we need to break through the media blackout and WIN this election.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. Due to an overwhelming response from the grassroots, we're extending the Black THIS Out Money Bomb through Friday night.

If you haven't yet participated, I hope you'll do so today.

And if you've already contributed, thank you for standing with us. Please consider chipping in again so we can reach our goal of raising $3 million to keep taking our message around the media blackout and straight to the voters.