PDA

View Full Version : Ticker Has FLATLINED! Don't WASTE The Extra Time, Let's Keep PROMOTING & Hit $4 Million!

curtissthompson
10-20-2011, 01:05 PM
Ever since the campaign sent the email extending the MoneyBomb 2 Days, the TICKER HAS FLATLINED! Don't SETTLE for $3 Million, if we all continued to promote BTO today and tomorrow like we did yesterday, we could reach over $4 million! But this will only happen if we stop being COMPLACENT and promote BTO!

Ron Paul's campaign is the only one engaging in an Ad Blitz right now because every other candidate is receiving FREE ADVERTISING from the Media! If we expect to compete and win the nomination, the campaign needs the money NOW! With about 1/3rd of the electorate undecided, and 2/3rds who haven't settled on their choice of candidate yet, it is clear that NOW is the time to STRIKE! The media not only won't do us any favors, they will actively work against us, which emphasizes the IMPORTANCE of this MoneyBomb!

We CAN top $4 million by Friday, but only if we stop being COMPLACENT and continue to PROMOTE BTO!

Blankstare
10-20-2011, 01:11 PM
No 3 day moneybomb... these should be 3 month moneybombs.

IndianaPolitico
10-20-2011, 01:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppHF3dcA35M&feature=watch_response
Spread the word!

lucky_bg
10-20-2011, 01:18 PM
+ rep I'm promoting it.

RonPaulFanInGA
10-20-2011, 01:34 PM
"I'll take 'what happens when you wait until the money bomb is almost over to suddenly change its length' for $500, Alex."

Maximus
10-20-2011, 01:44 PM
It will go up on Friday when people get paid

rideurlightning
10-20-2011, 01:47 PM
We need to get Alex Jones on board right now.

Sentinelrv
10-20-2011, 02:23 PM
It will go up on Friday when people get paid

Not unless we promote the extension. Many people don't know about this.

Feelgood
10-20-2011, 03:14 PM
"I'll take 'what happens when you wait until the money bomb is almost over to suddenly change its length' for $500, Alex."

Bingo. Stupid is just stupid.

I was quite impressed he raised as much as he did. I honestly did not expect to break 1.5 million. Granted, he needs more, LOTS more to do what he wants, but the supporters are already pretty much rung dry. Between incessant moneybomb fatigue, a failing Obama economy, the continued irritating media black outs, there is just not much more we can do. As soon as one moneybomb is over its, HEY lets take a poll when we should have our next moneybomb! And with this one, instead of being happy with what you got and celebrating the success for what it is, it is decided, let's change things up a bit since it wasn't as successful as our pie in the sky rose colored glasses wanted it to be, and stretch it for a couple more days!

Whomever came up with that idea is a blithering idiot, I don't care who you are. You took our successful moneybomb and made it look like, a spoiled little child who never gets enough and always wants more. I was hoping it was just some sort of a satirical bad joke, till I saw the banners popping up all over the place. Why not end this moneybomb, take it for the success it is, and let people take a breather. We all know there is another imminent moneybomb, that is an end all, be all, for Ron right around the corner.

speciallyblend
10-20-2011, 03:36 PM

I was quite impressed he raised as much as he did. I honestly did not expect to break 1.5 million. Granted, he needs more, LOTS more to do what he wants, but the supporters are already pretty much rung dry. Between incessant moneybomb fatigue, a failing Obama economy, the continued irritating media black outs, there is just not much more we can do. As soon as one moneybomb is over its, HEY lets take a poll when we should have our next moneybomb! And with this one, instead of being happy with what you got and celebrating the success for what it is, it is decided, let's change things up a bit since it wasn't as successful as our pie in the sky rose colored glasses wanted it to be, and stretch it for a couple more days!

Whomever came up with that idea is a blithering idiot, I don't care who you are. You took our successful moneybomb and made it look like, a spoiled little child who never gets enough and always wants more. I was hoping it was just some sort of a satirical bad joke, till I saw the banners popping up all over the place. Why not end this moneybomb, take it for the success it is, and let people take a breather. We all know there is another imminent moneybomb, that is an end all, be all, for Ron right around the corner.

god forbid they extend it for folks like me who did donate on the 19th but cannot donate more until friday!! Donate now anyday soon but waiting for another month is pointless if we can raise it now! whoever decided to extend it is a genius since many folks who could not afford to donate now can on friday!! bottom line is donate ,ooo the horror!!

davidt!
10-20-2011, 03:38 PM

lol...this coming from the genius (feelbad) who said this moneybomb would only raise between 1-1.5 million. Glad we didn't listen to you then. BTO will finish out the week and will probably hit the 3 million mark. Either way a great haul for Ron Paul!

Sentinelrv
10-20-2011, 03:44 PM

The owner of this website Josh Lowry came up with the idea and it was heavily supported by everyone. The reasoning was that we already have everyone focused around this money bomb and theme, why stop promoting it? Let's just extend it a couple days and see if anything more comes out of it. I don't see the harm in that. I think we could reach enough people that didn't know about it to make it to $3,000,000, or maybe even more.