PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul launches ad blitz in early voting states (USA-TODAY)

IndianaPolitico
10-20-2011, 12:44 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/10/ron-paul-ad-campaign-iowa-new-hampshire-/1?csp=34news

"GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul is airing two new campaign ads in the early voting states, going after rivals Mitt Romney, Herman Cain and Rick Perry in a multimillion dollar blitz for the next two weeks.

Paul so far is the only Republican in the field who has taken to the airwaves in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina -- the four states that will vote first on a GOP nominee."

I REALLY like the new "Consistent" ad, really highlights his record.

Trigonx
10-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Great way to spend $2 million. Gonna need more for another wave in 2 weeks.

IndianaPolitico
10-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Great way to spend $2 million. Gonna need more for another wave in 2 weeks.
I really hope the campaign continues to hit Iowa and NH. I would like to see a bus tour of Iowa, through parts of the state usually ignored by candidates.

turbobrain9
10-20-2011, 02:03 PM
I really hope the campaign continues to hit Iowa and NH. I would like to see a bus tour of Iowa, through parts of the state usually ignored by candidates.

I agree. Ron needs to hit IA and NH as hard as he can....a father and son bus tour sounds great.

Aratus
10-20-2011, 03:44 PM
BTO = ads aired? cooooool!

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-20-2011, 05:32 PM
I think the campaign should focus 60/40 on Iowa and NH. A good portion of that should be on getting people out to caucus in IA. It's imperative we do well in those states, or else NV and SC won't even be a factor.

Karsten
10-21-2011, 02:30 AM
I think the campaign should focus 60/40 on Iowa and NH. A good portion of that should be on getting people out to caucus in IA. It's imperative we do well in those states, or else NV and SC won't even be a factor.

I would say 90/10. WIN the FIRST contest, and nobody we'll believe the line that "Ron Paul can't win"

Karsten
10-21-2011, 02:33 AM
"Further seeking to criticize his rivals, Paul's campaign has been mailing voters saying Romney, Perry and Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota are beholden to unions.

"The sad truth is, Dr. Paul's opponents have records that leave much to be desired," the campaign said in an anti-labor mailing in South Carolina."

The only candidate who opposes aggressive war.
The only candidate who opposes the federal reserve.
The only candidate who is a doctor.
The only candidate who opposes violations to our civil liberties.
The only candidate who opposes taxation.
He would cut the budget one freakin trillion dollars...

AND THE CAMPAIGN IS SENDING OUT MAILERS ON........UNIONS???
WTF!!??

Billay
10-21-2011, 02:38 AM
"Further seeking to criticize his rivals, Paul's campaign has been mailing voters saying Romney, Perry and Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota are beholden to unions.

"The sad truth is, Dr. Paul's opponents have records that leave much to be desired," the campaign said in an anti-labor mailing in South Carolina."

WTF!!??

Theres a big controversy in South Carolina I believe it was with Boeing and the unions stepped in to help move those jobs to a union friendly state.

nobody's_hero
10-21-2011, 03:03 AM
I would say 90/10. WIN the FIRST contest, and nobody will believe the line that "Ron Paul can't win"

I believe you may be right.

IndianaPolitico
10-21-2011, 06:03 AM

WTF!!??
Targeted voter mail... Unions are a big issue with many GOP voters.

10-21-2011, 07:02 AM

NH is a lost cause, barring some immense epic blunder by Romney, Romney will win NH on name recognition.

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-21-2011, 06:23 PM
NH is a lost cause, barring some immense epic blunder by Romney, Romney will win NH on name recognition.Yes, I realize Romney has an advantage and a great chance to win. But even if Romney wins, we still want to be 2nd there. NH is the first primary, so it has a lot of weight.

nbhadja
10-21-2011, 06:34 PM
NH is a lost cause, barring some immense epic blunder by Romney, Romney will win NH on name recognition.

The FSP really dropped the ball picking the live corporatist or die corporatist state.