PDA

View Full Version : We need a hit ad against Cain in IA!

10-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Judging by the post debate polls that just came out Cain hasn't taken a hit from his debate performance, 999 isn't debunked enough for the general public and he's getting away with blatant flip flopping.

We need a smear ad against him for flip flopping. One of those ones where there are short clips of him saying one thing then the opposite next day. This is critical right now. Voters especially in IA aren't seeing him for what he is. If MSM won't smear him we should.

If we can't get rid of Cain, we can't build enough momentum in IA.

KingNothing
10-20-2011, 10:28 AM
What post debate polls? Sure they were conducted after the debate?

10-20-2011, 10:29 AM
Rasmussen conducted yesterday.

IDefendThePlatform
10-20-2011, 10:31 AM
The campaign's Consistent ad works for this, IMO. Hits him and Romney at the same time. We just need to focus all our cash on getting it to run on FoxNews here in Iowa.

10-20-2011, 10:33 AM
It sort of does yes. But Cain is getting away with murder here. He's just throwing out bs on the issues, seeing what sticks and running with it. Somebody needs to stop him.

RonPaulCult
10-20-2011, 10:57 AM
It sort of does yes. But Cain is getting away with murder here. He's just throwing out bs on the issues, seeing what sticks and running with it. Somebody needs to stop him.

Relax. The truth about Cain's plan WILL come out. People won't vote to raise their own taxes.

10-20-2011, 11:00 AM
I have a feeling Cain is going to flip on his own plan. I think they are going to replace the national sales tax with a flat 9 percent payroll tax. People would eat that up.

He have to nail Cain on all the inconsistency.

RIPLEYMOM
10-20-2011, 11:49 AM
I think the latest debate performance will catch-up to both Cain and Romney, along with their apparent campaign cash scandals. Since they're both leading according to Rasmussen in Iowa (Rasmussen's bought), why not bring them down with the campaign cash scandal? Crystal's grassroots donation fact chart shown on the front page of this site does even more to compact their corruptness and set Ron apart which also helps reunite him with true Tea Party natives.

icon124
10-20-2011, 12:04 PM
I'm often confused and baffled by mainstream politics and polls....but damn I just cannot understand why people want to vote for Cain. This country is just down right retarded...and that is keeping it civil.

I thought Perry was bad, but Cain literally changes his mind mid sentence and people love it....I think everyone that votes, or wants to vote, for this guy should be all captured and sent off to an island where he can manage them.

Orgoonian
10-20-2011, 12:10 PM
No need to worry about Cain IMHO.
He is just playing his part,and isn't intended to win.

Fr0m_3ur0pe
10-20-2011, 12:10 PM
Since Cain numbers started to rise people here talked a lot of how he will come down because he has so much dirt and poor debating skills - those things have come up but he won't surge. I think it's because MSM just won't tell them, and that's why I belive the surge won't "just happen".

Lord Xar
10-20-2011, 12:15 PM
let Romney and Perry take out Cain, and let Ron Paul mop up at the right time.

RP4Peace
10-20-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm often confused and baffled by mainstream politics and polls....but damn I just cannot understand why people want to vote for Cain. This country is just down right retarded...and that is keeping it civil.

I thought Perry was bad, but Cain literally changes his mind mid sentence and people love it.....

I'm confused too.. just out of curiosity.. checked the herman cain forum.. boy.. can people be this much stupid and ignorant.. unbelievable..

Fr0m_3ur0pe
10-20-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm confused too.. just out of curiosity.. checked the herman cain forum.. boy.. can people be this much stupid and ignorant.. unbelievable..

I checked the Herman Cain forums too. This was pretty interesting, from the "Why do people oppose Ron Paul so much?"-thread. Admin said this:

Many do agree with many of his views and disagree with his other views, Paul supporters are usually very rude, call people names, insult them and even swear at them simply because we don't support ONLY PAUL. Many of us Cain supporters are turned off by paul supporters, it is the you are either with ron paul or you are a traitor, necon, and in many cases called worse names.

We welcome you here for a civil debate on issues and facts.

Maybe Grassroots have something to learn from this?

JoshLowry
10-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Many do agree with many of his views and disagree with his other views, Paul supporters are usually very rude, call people names, insult them and even swear at them simply because we don't support ONLY PAUL. Many of us Cain supporters are turned off by paul supporters, it is the you are either with ron paul or you are a traitor, necon, and in many cases called worse names.

We welcome you here for a civil debate on issues and facts.
Maybe Grassroots have something to learn from this?

Send him this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORWStThz0-k

icon124
10-20-2011, 01:17 PM
I think you're making this more complicated than it really is. 9 - 9 - 9. That's it. Easy! Don't try to overthink it. Would you spend an hour racking your brains and writing an essay trying to understand Dominoes' 5-5-5 plan? Then why do it with 9-9-9? 9-9-9 simplifies everything, makes things better, and makes our nation the best again.

This is from Cain's forums....

Did he *really* say that he'd attack iran to support israel?
Yes, of course he did, which is clearly the right position to take. This is God's country we're talking about. The U.S.A. has the resources to protect Israel, by the blessings of God, and if we turn around and use those blessings for selfish and narrow reasons rather than with gratitude dedicating them to God to whom we owe them, then we are going to be cursed and destroyed.

What is his view of foreign policy?
Mr Cain, C.E.O., has made his position very clear that he will wait until in office to take any positions. He simply does not have access to all information needed right now, obviously, as most of it is classified. Let's get this man into office, pronto! That is the only way to truly see what wonderful decisions he will make.

What does he think our role in the world ought to be?
Again, he's not taking any positions, but as for me (this is my own speculation, understand, nothing official!) I'm sure as C.E.O. of America he will do just what he did as C.E.O. of Godfather's Pizza -- lead us back into solvency, get serious about declaring war (both economic and military) against our competitors, which is all other nations, and put them out of business! With Mr. Herman Cain, C.E.O. at the top, the U.S.A. will once again be at the top, and people everywhere will fall in line or pay the consequences.

and people actually think like this...

lucent
10-20-2011, 01:18 PM
Someone register pro-choicecain.com and put a video showing how Cain is pro-choice.

Captain Shays
10-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Relax. The truth about Cain's plan WILL come out. People won't vote to raise their own taxes.

Nope. I think we NEED to go on the attack in a heavy way. It's up to us to beat him. WE ARE THIS CAMPAIGN. Spread Cain's abortion flip his Fed lie and his failure to see the collapse coming ALL OVER THE PLACE

sailingaway
10-20-2011, 01:41 PM
They are already pushing Gingrich. I don't think we need a hit ad against Cain. Let Romney/Perry do it if they feel threatened... and you may note that both came out with hit ads -- against eachother. The mention that Cain supported tarp is enough for now.

10-20-2011, 01:49 PM
I think we need to nail Cain because he's getting away with all sorts of flipping in debates and interviews and the nightly news refuses to report it. People who only watch the nightly news like older folks, have no clue about him. These are the people giving Cain his big poll numbers, they aren't seeing all the flip flops. They see he's popular on the 6 o'clock news, pollsters call them and they say they like Cain. We need to show them.

Oh BTW, most of the quotes above from the Cain forum are people from here trolling. :cool:

akalucas
10-20-2011, 01:51 PM
It took a couple of weeks for perry to go down after his bad performances. Takes time for word of mouth to spread fully. Cain will go down because of his pro choice and tax hike

Captain Shays
10-20-2011, 01:53 PM
They are already pushing Gingrich. I don't think we need a hit ad against Cain. Let Romney/Perry do it if they feel threatened... and you may note that both came out with hit ads -- against eachother. The mention that Cain supported tarp is enough for now.

You make a good point but the writer in the post right after your's also makes a good point. I would like to ad that I support attack ads against Cain but ONLY to take his support for Ron Paul not just to destroy Cain. I want his supporters in our camp.

HOLLYWOOD
10-20-2011, 01:53 PM
The Fruit Cart of Cain Campign It's about Mis-Spoke & Spoke in Error Flip-Flopping