PDA

View Full Version : Hannity Radio Show: Ron Paul Interview

No Free Beer
10-20-2011, 09:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ZqFV9GyMk&feature=related

For anyone that missed it...

Bern
10-20-2011, 09:49 AM
Awesome. Thanks. Sean's voice really grates on me, but that was worth listening to. The "so we can be friends?" discussion at the end was comedy gold. Good to see Ron trying to mend fences.

KingNothing
10-20-2011, 09:52 AM
Man, it's SOOO obvious that Paul hates Sean.

jason.weir
10-20-2011, 09:53 AM
Great interview but I think Hannity would be singing a different tune if this was on FOX versus HIS radio show...

-J

KingNothing
10-20-2011, 09:54 AM
Awesome. Thanks. Sean's voice really grates on me, but that was worth listening to. The "so we can be friends?" discussion at the end was comedy gold. Good to see Ron trying to mend fences.

Is that what you call it? I thought Ron was really defensive, and outwardly hostile with that remark as well as some others. Ron is MANY things. Insincere is not one of them. He just doesn't hide his true feelings, and you've got to respect him for that.

No Free Beer
10-20-2011, 09:59 AM
Yeah, it is very obvious that Ron is not a fan of Sean Hannity. Oh well, I still think it went well...

hazek
10-20-2011, 10:04 AM
SEAN HANNITY: "Ron Paul is the only candidate I ruled out endorsing." (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?324353-Hannity)

I'm not going to give this douche anymore publicity ever again.

Bern
10-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Is that what you call it? I thought Ron was really defensive, and outwardly hostile with that remark as well as some others. Ron is MANY things. Insincere is not one of them. He just doesn't hide his true feelings, and you've got to respect him for that.

Sure, he was defensive and such. No doubt. But I also heard a door opening. He would not have asked the question in the first place if there wasn't an ember there to be kindled. I am hopeful that Ron applies the rhetoric of his foreign policy to his campaign and takes advantage of Sean's offer to talk to his audience and discuss his ideas. Ron really shines when people let him speak and don't put him in a 1 minute time limit box.

10-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Great interview but I think Hannity would be singing a different tune if this was on FOX versus HIS radio show...

-J

Eh, in the post debate interview on Fox, Hannity said he agrees with 90 some percent of what Ron says.

TheTexan
10-20-2011, 10:45 AM
You can bring prosperity, liberty, freedom, and constitutional government back to the people, but if you're not bombing the fuck out of the terrorists then I just can't vote for you.

10-20-2011, 11:02 AM
I still say something is brewing here. The talking heads always like to be with the majority of the party. I think that Romney isn't conservative enough for them. They very well could be testing the waters to see if their listeners are with us.