PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Claims Apples Cannot Be Compared to Oranges; Sings Deal for "Apples to Apples"

chris41336
10-20-2011, 08:23 AM
Herman Cain has taken a month off from campaigning to promote his book, but that didn't stop him from showing up at Tuesday Night's CNN Presidential Debate to have his "9-9-9" plan dissected by the other candidates in the field. Mitt Romney hit his plan hard, citing that some states would have to pay a Federal Sales Tax on top of a State Sales Tax, to which in reply Cain took the opportunity to distinguish the difference between "Apples and Oranges." Although seemingly out of the blue, this arboreal analogy seemed to hit home with the American voter, who was becoming increasingly confused with the difference between these two mainstream fruit.

http://lulzington.blogspot.com/2011/10/herman-cain-claims-that-apples-cannot.html

Philosophy_of_Politics
10-20-2011, 08:26 AM
http://lulzington.blogspot.com/2011/10/herman-cain-claims-that-apples-cannot.html

When you refer to Apples and Oranges to discuss your own economic plan that was probably constructed by economic advisors, you're just bananas.

new sign slogan?

chris41336
10-20-2011, 08:30 AM
Remember guys: have fun while you fight for Liberty. Ron's rule, not mine ;)

Philosophy_of_Politics
10-20-2011, 08:32 AM
Remember guys: have fun while you fight for Liberty. Ron's rule, not mine ;)

I have no idea what you're talking about.

http://awkwordrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/bananas.jpg

HOLLYWOOD
10-20-2011, 08:32 AM
and this is why Herman Cain has garnered so much support... he talks on a 5th grade education level. Giving simplistic ideas of hope for the unknowingly/Clueless that now follow him.

I really think Mark Halperin was onto something when he scored Ron Paul a B- on the Las Vegas debate, He pointed out that Ron Paul talks at the 20,000 level and doesn't affectively connect how the subject effects the American people in their everyday dumbed-down lives.

Philosophy_of_Politics
10-20-2011, 08:40 AM
and this is why Herman Cain has garnered so much support... he talks on a 5th grade education level. Giving simplistic ideas of hope for the unknowingly/Clueless that now follow him.

I really think Mark Halperin was onto something when he scored Ron Paul a B- on the Las Vegas debate, He pointed out that Ron Paul talks at the 20,000 level and doesn't affectively connect how the subject effects the American people in their everyday dumbed-down lives.

Yes, agreed. Ron Paul needs to condense and simplify his statements, or use counter-examples and metaphors to describe his point. I'd rather see American's just get a better education so we can avoid such an approach. This isn't plausible at this time, so Ron must condense and simplify.

EBounding
10-20-2011, 08:45 AM
I wish we could get Dr. Walter E. Williams to be a spokesman for Paul. He can explain complicated economic concepts in very simple terms.

kill the banks
10-20-2011, 09:05 AM
Cain is a lemon ... the fruit story continues

Dr.3D
10-20-2011, 09:46 AM
I guess Cain gets confused when he reads the Bible too. I seem to recall the phrase, "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."
A tax by any other name is still a tax.

HOLLYWOOD
10-20-2011, 10:08 AM
Cain is a lemon ... the fruit story continuesThis should go viral on social media/news articles... funny stuff

Cain's Fruity World of Misspeaks with a Bushel of Errors/Lies

I wish we could get Dr. Walter E. Williams to be a spokesman for Paul. He can explain complicated economic concepts in very simple terms.I know... wish the staff would get Williams to prep RP prior to debates and public appearances, etc.

Yes, agreed. Ron Paul needs to condense and simplify his statements, or use counter-examples and metaphors to describe his point. I'd rather see American's just get a better education so we can avoid such an approach. This isn't plausible at this time, so Ron must condense and simplify.Truth... the debates and TV viewing audiences need relations to understand his "educational" delivery.

chris41336
10-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Bump for the Prime time crowd!

IterTemporis
10-20-2011, 08:06 PM
Yes, agreed. Ron Paul needs to condense and simplify his statements, or use counter-examples and metaphors to describe his point. I'd rather see American's just get a better education so we can avoid such an approach. This isn't plausible at this time, so Ron must condense and simplify.

I think that he did a much better job with that this past debate, except for one question. I think that he is improving, Doug Wead is really helping him.