PDA

View Full Version : "Peace on Earth" moneybomb - give the gift of freedom

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-20-2011, 06:21 AM
I ran this idea past a few in the chat last night and it was dismissed but something just tells me this could work so I figured I would toss it onto the forums. My thought is why not promote a moneybomb for Christmas Eve and call it the "Peace on Earth Moneybomb". We could give it a tagline of "Give the gift of freedom" or "For the man of peace because of the Prince of Peace". Now I know a lot of people travel on that day and many people are just content to be surrounded by the Christmas spirit. I don't expect this to rake in millions but what better season to promote the peace aspect of Ron's foreign policy and you have to think that somebody would cover it since it would be so unusual to see people involved with activism on Christmas Eve. I also see a lot of promotional possibility with something like this. Videos with "silent night" playing with images of returning soldiers being embraced by their kids, spouses, etc.

Of course if you wanted to promote it in another way there is also this:

Elwar
10-20-2011, 06:48 AM
That is just over a week after the Tea Party moneybomb...

TonySutton
10-20-2011, 07:11 AM
I love the concept of Peace on Earth moneybomb but I do not like the date.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
10-20-2011, 07:15 AM
I love the concept of Peace on Earth moneybomb but I do not like the date.

Fair enough. I know the date could be a problem. What other dates do you think this could work for?

TonySutton
10-20-2011, 07:22 AM
I am not sure what current dates we have for money bombs. Is there a master list somewhere? Typically I would expect them to be spaced about a month apart.

lucent
10-20-2011, 07:26 AM
The only one we know for sure is December 16th, the day of the Boston Tea Party.

CaptainAmerica
10-20-2011, 10:09 AM
From personal standpoint, my family comes together on Christmas eve to celebrate our religious beliefs and to be quietly with family,or at a church service. I just don't think its fair to distract people from their families and that time, or to have it on that day ,especially since people will be spent that week.