PDA

View Full Version : Seems like BTO aint important any more !!!

Af-Pak
10-20-2011, 04:28 AM
Whats wrong with Ron paul fans ??!! Come on guys, we should be busy promoting the BTO ... we shouldnt give up on it till the last second. Money is the key to his nomination, you all know that. Empty your pockets and those around you. We need every buck we can possibly get.

Come on organizors, where is the fire and the steam that is required to keep the BTO engine moving, lets focus and get back to fundraising !! Any ideas to revive the brief lull !?!?!?

McDermit
10-20-2011, 04:50 AM
Most people are sleeping.

kojirodensetsu
10-20-2011, 04:56 AM
It was kind of disappointing with all the hype and the "this is the one" just to get 2 million. I know that's still a lot but we didn't even get half of the goal.

Crystallas
10-20-2011, 04:58 AM
I'm tapped out for real. We need to expand our base if we want to see fundraising success. This means stop being a douche to non-supporters, set and example and kill them with kindness.

Af-Pak
10-20-2011, 05:06 AM
Most people are sleeping.

Guess you're right .!!

But do remember to hit the gas on them once the Pualite Zombies awake from the Dead after the tiring $2m heist of Oct,19.

Theres more where that came from. Bust the banks and empty them, we need the $6m by tomorow

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/190/4/f/Bank_Robbery_by_TamasGaspar.jpg

KingNothing
10-20-2011, 05:09 AM
...stop being a douche to non-supporters, set and example and kill them with kindness.

I've said it many times on here - Ron Paul supporters go out looking for arguments, not agreements. Most of us are so defensive that it just turns people off.

RonPaulFanInGA
10-20-2011, 05:11 AM
Isn't it over? When did this become a three-day money bomb? Changing it at the last second like that leaves most people in the dark.

Af-Pak
10-20-2011, 05:17 AM
Isn't it over? When did this become a three-day money bomb? Changing it at the last second like that leaves most people in the dark.

It was changed to a 3 day event 6 hours before the close ...... You should be ashamed of yourself;), spread the word. The BTO Moneybomb is still in full swing !! We need to get the $6m.

speciallyblend
10-20-2011, 05:35 AM
Whats wrong with Ron paul fans ??!! Come on guys, we should be busy promoting the BTO ... we shouldnt give up on it till the last second. Money is the key to his nomination, you all know that. Empty your pockets and those around you. We need every buck we can possibly get.

Come on organizors, where is the fire and the steam that is required to keep the BTO engine moving, lets focus and get back to fundraising !! Any ideas to revive the brief lull !?!?!?

what drug are you on? people are freaking sleeping. why are you making negative threads .when it is common sense that people are freaking sleeping. are you a vampire??

Af-Pak
10-20-2011, 05:46 AM
what drug are you on? people are freaking sleeping. why are you making negative threads .when it is common sense that people are freaking sleeping. are you a vampire??

It aint a negative thread, Just wanted to kick start the momentum a little early as people sign back into the forum. Wanted to pump-up everyone .... Guess you didnt read my post after the first one !! And one more thing....

Be nice to people around here !

apex
10-20-2011, 08:05 AM
Maybe I'm the only one that didnt take the first post literally in the sense that we should be AWAKE reading this as its typed. Of course people will see this thread when they get up and moving.

As weird as it is that they changed it to 3day event, it is also much more important that this money gets to Ron Paul! Make the money bomb a year long thing(if we can keep the hype).

Go Ron PAUL!

dolphin
10-20-2011, 08:07 AM

Excuse me. I been on it for 24 hours. No sleep.

Okie RP fan
10-20-2011, 08:09 AM
It was kind of disappointing with all the hype and the "this is the one" just to get 2 million. I know that's still a lot but we didn't even get half of the goal.

True. I think most of us were at least expecting right around $3 million.

We definitely have to start spreading the message to more people. We think we have a wide base, and it seems more and more that we truly don't, besides the Internet.

It is true that some of us do come off very defensive, but that is how we have come to be with the media's treatment. We have to do a better job at discussing and encouraging people to wake up and look at things differently.

CaptUSA
10-20-2011, 08:10 AM

1st, it's a bad thread title for this forum (sentiments inside notwithstanding)
2nd, I'm not a Ron Paul "fan". I'm a supporter of Ron Paul because I'm a "fan" of liberty. (let's not make this a popularity contest.)
3rd, yeah, let's get this thing going again today!

Af-Pak
10-20-2011, 08:22 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HUGvSlFrEaI/TEjRHHCGhLI/AAAAAAAAACQ/Lp4uJPJUIr8/s1600/MoneyTree2.jpg

All you have to do is this, see how much you can manage !!