PDA

View Full Version : Whoever is running the "Black This Out Money Bomb!" facebook event needs to fix date!

RileyE104
10-19-2011, 11:50 PM
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181997088537471

The date needs to be fixed so that it ends on Friday, October 22, at midnight.
It officially ended at midnight on October 20, so no one can be invited or attend the event anymore!

Sentinelrv
10-20-2011, 12:06 AM
I don't think it's possible to change anymore, unless someone knows different.

mport1
10-20-2011, 12:10 AM
I don't think it's possible to change anymore, unless someone knows different.

If this is the case, I say we create another event for the 3 day event and go on a mass invite spree so people see it is still going on.

zHorns
10-20-2011, 12:11 AM
From Facebook :

In the top right of the event page, click "Edit Event." Change the date or time, then click "Save."

An email notification about the change will automatically be sent to the guest list. Please note that you will be unable to change the date or time of your event if it was created more than a week ago or more than 5,000 people have been invited.

You can't at this point. I believe we may have just lost our biggest tool.

gerryb
10-20-2011, 12:25 AM
From Facebook :

You can't at this point. I believe we may have just lost our biggest tool.

Our biggest tool was always the websites list, with 8k+ sign ups. Facebook is a sideshow because you don't own the data

Sentinelrv
10-20-2011, 12:28 AM
Our biggest tool was always the websites list, with 8k+ sign ups. Facebook is a sideshow because you don't own the data

I agree, we need to push the website right now. Tell people to go sign the letter on there to the MSM. The only way to do it is to provide their email address. This will gain us new addresses for the next money bomb.