PDA

View Full Version : Campaign has acknowledged our request for an extension of BTO!!!

freejack
10-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Just received this:

Dear Jack,

If this campaign were only about a man, the mediaís BLACKOUT might work.

But itís not. Itís about reclaiming our liberty.

At its heart, the Ron Paul R3VOLUTION is your revolution. And youíre sending a powerful message.

Incredibly, the Black THIS Out Money Bomb has already raised over $2 million!

I canít tell you how excited and overwhelmed I am by the generous support of good folks like you.

In fact, Iíve just been notified that many in the grassroots are demanding the Black THIS Out Money Bomb be extended through Friday.

Consider it done.

I know this campaign is asking a lot of our supporters.

But the truth is, itís showtime.

With key early state primaries and caucuses rapidly approaching, right now is the time when you and I need to do everything we can to catapult Ron Paul into first place in the polls.

So the gloves are off.

Establishment candidates who think theyíve been able to charm the media gatekeepers into ignoring their past support for tax hikes or big government schemes like the TARP bailouts WILL be held accountable.

Sentinelrv
10-19-2011, 10:27 PM
I haven't gotten that email yet, but that's great if this extension is becoming official!

jlaker
10-19-2011, 10:31 PM
I think someone should do a video with this song for the bto money bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXdhKyIEQpM

thehighwaymanq
10-19-2011, 10:33 PM
I can confirm it I got the email too. Official campaign recognizes extension!

Sentinelrv
10-19-2011, 10:37 PM
Ok, I just got it too. Now they need to update Facebook as well.

sailingaway
10-19-2011, 10:43 PM
tweeted:

@RonPaul supporters demand extension of Black THIS Out Moneybomb thru Friday -- $2.2 million + raised SO FAR!! --> ronpaul2012.com #GOP

ZanZibar
10-20-2011, 07:57 AM
The campaign reads for the Forums

10-20-2011, 08:02 AM
The campaign reads for the Forums

They listen to us no doubt at all. I see things happen in the campaign that are discussed here often. I swear it seems like sometimes Ron takes criticism and advice that is given online.

The pics of Ron watching the ticker were for us. :D

sailingaway
10-20-2011, 08:19 AM
They listen to us no doubt at all. I see things happen in the campaign that are discussed here often. I swear it seems like sometimes Ron takes criticism and advice that is given online.

The pics of Ron watching the ticker were for us. :D

Particularly the one of him watching the picture of him watching the ticker.....

ZanZibar
10-20-2011, 11:33 AM
I swear it seems like sometimes Ron takes criticism and advice that is given online.Rumors are that he reads DP and occasionally lurks the Forums.