PDA

View Full Version : New Idea: Pick a Day, Write an Email, Spam Everyone :)

ronpaulfan
11-05-2007, 10:41 PM
It seems doing things all at once really works! Now, imagine if we all signed up at some site and pledged to write an email to everyone in our contacts list. We'd pick a day (before Thanksgiving) then we'd compose a perfectly worded email and a perfected crafted video. When the day came, we would send that email to everyone we knew! Our friends & family reading the email would be so moved that a lot of them would join the campaign! What do you think? Mass spamage for Ron Paul!!

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 10:43 PM
It seems doing things all at once really works! Now, imagine if we all signed up at some site and pledged to write an email to everyone in our contacts list. We'd pick a day (before Thanksgiving) then we'd compose a perfectly worded email and a perfected crafted video. When the day came, we would send that email to everyone we knew! Our friends & family reading the email would be so moved that a lot of them would join the campaign! What do you think? Mass spamage for Ron Paul!!

Actually, I've been doing this just about everyday since back in May, i keep everyone on my mailing list up to date on all the latest, educate them on what is going on with our government, and its working, i'm converting people on my mailing list... through persistence, 7 months of persistence.

Nate K
11-05-2007, 10:47 PM
as long as it's people we know, we must not contribute more to our bad reputation as spammers.

ronpaulfan
11-05-2007, 10:48 PM
I may have taken a page out of the Luntz playbook for the poll :D

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 10:52 PM
as long as it's people we know, we must not contribute more to our bad reputation as spammers.

My mailing list are people I know, who know and respect me as a politician. And I know many people....

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 10:54 PM
I guess my bcc group sends are kinda like a blog delivered to your inbox. I send them out when there is something worth looking at... i know people are reading them, because they are responding positively.

Nate K
11-05-2007, 11:00 PM
My mailing list are people I know, who know and respect me as a politician. And I know many people....

i'm all for that then.

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 11:00 PM
bump

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 11:02 PM
think of it as canvassing a neighborhood, send your friends a personalized slim jim in a sense