PDA

View Full Version : Riots and guillotines coming to US says Mike Church

ZanZibar
10-19-2011, 09:07 PM
In recent days I've heard multiple individuals referencing the French Revolution in a comparison to the United States. That is very frightening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta8M3__G_Mc&feature=uploademail

XNavyNuke
10-19-2011, 09:54 PM
Fear is fear. There were marked differences between the American Revolution and the French Revolution. The cultural differences were key then, just as they are today.

XNN

hazek
10-19-2011, 10:01 PM
There's no way in hell we're going to see another revolution anytime soon again practically anywhere in the west. The only way I can envision it being even possible is if a group forms and starts an all out war with the government like IRA in Ireland or something and people join them en mass. I mean FFS look at Greece, what shit they're in and what's happening there? Is there a revolution? No, violent protests is as far as they go.

Ok sure you'll say, hazek, what about Egypt and Tunisia and Libya? And I'll answer, what about it? Sure the leading public figure changed, but that really change anything? They still have a democracy, they still have a central bank and fiat money and they still think their rights come from their government.

A revolution is a pipe dream.

cindy25
10-19-2011, 10:25 PM
riots, yes; anyone could reasonably expect/predict that