PDA

View Full Version : TSA agent quits after almost ten years, "We're just being trained to fu*k with people."

Anti Federalist
10-19-2011, 07:57 PM
Fascinating story just related to me by a friend.

The grown son of a couple he is friends with, just quit TSA a few weeks ago after an almost ten year run, due to multiple horror stories like the one in the title.

Being trained simply to fuck with people to increase "hits" thereby justifying their budget.

Items stolen from bags on a regular basis.

Not to mention the man he apprehended with a bag full of cocaine, that was whisked off by FBI, along with every document relating to the bust, never to be seen, heard from, or prosecuted.

I'm going to follow up with some phone calls and see if I can't write this up into a proper article.

Seraphim
10-19-2011, 08:00 PM
There will be no real revolution unless the footsoldiers push back against their commanders.

torchbearer
10-19-2011, 08:10 PM
i had a TSA agent ask me if he could search my carry on. I asked him, Do I have a choice? he smiled then continued to violate my property.

aGameOfThrones
10-19-2011, 08:18 PM
i had a TSA agent ask me if he could search my carry on. I asked him, Do I have a choice? he smiled then continued to violate my property.

Hey, it's the thought that counts.