PDA

View Full Version : Did Alex Jones even mention BTO money bomb?

Becker
10-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Ok, I admit I didn't follow whether there was a chip-in set up to raise money to advertise on infowars.com about BTO.

Now the question : BTO started today, if Alex Jones didn't mention this on either his site or the show, what does that make him?

It's one thing if I didn't get the notice or advertising proposal in time, all understandable, but missing or ignoring the event after it's taken place?

Let's give one more day (I hope it's just my mistake of not seeing it when I just checked his site), if Alex Jones doesn't mention this big event of importance to grassroots donors in response to media blackout, what does that make him?

Tina
10-19-2011, 06:53 PM
some of us already know what he is.

muzzled dogg
10-19-2011, 06:55 PM
op = 666 posts

Czolgosz
10-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Witch!

pcosmar
10-19-2011, 06:58 PM
op = 666 posts

And haz a reputation.

John F Kennedy III
10-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Lol. Pretending AJ is a bad guy if he didn't mention it. Too funny. Welcome to my ignore list.

Danke
10-19-2011, 07:20 PM
He's been reading the forums and all the posters that continually say his association to RP is hurting the campaign. So he is taking some of that advice.

jk.

ericsnow
10-19-2011, 08:07 PM
He wasn't on the air today. Not sure if his fill in host Aaron Dykes did, only listened to part of the show.

Anti Federalist
10-19-2011, 08:13 PM
He's been reading the forums and all the posters that continually say his association to RP is hurting the campaign. So he is taking some of that advice.

jk.

LoL - Yeah, how's that for "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

I'd like to see him push the idea, and maybe he will, now that it's become a three day event.

Jandrsn21
10-19-2011, 08:22 PM
LoL - Yeah, how's that for "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

I'd like to see him push the idea, and maybe he will, now that it's become a three day event.

Remember Wallace could consume the trolls with fireballs from his eyes. Now if they come on the website snooping around, our main weapon is disabled, leaving us completely vulnerable to attacks. Quick remove the blackout visor and help us keep the trolls at bay! :)

Anti Federalist
10-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Remember Wallace could consume the trolls with fireballs from his eyes. Now if they come on the website snooping around, our main weapon is disabled, leaving us completely vulnerable to attacks. Quick remove the blackout visor and help us keep the trolls at bay! :)

And lightening from my arse. ;)

TNforPaul45
10-19-2011, 09:18 PM
AJ has been on the road for the past week or so and will be for the next week also. He probably has a lot on his plate and just forgot to mention it.

TomtheTinker
10-19-2011, 09:28 PM
What about schiff???

Becker
10-19-2011, 09:30 PM
What about schiff???

what about him? Does he have a radio show of allegedly millions of people? Does he complain the media blacks out Ron Paul? If one asked him to promote Ron Paul's money bomb, would he outright refuse, happily do it right away, or charge for advertising?

Sola_Fide
10-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Trolls abound!

ninepointfive
10-19-2011, 09:51 PM
Damned if you do and if you don't. Alex takes so much crap and infighting from people from his own movement, and it's disgusting.

Although, I do wish it was promoted.

Nate
10-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Ok, I admit I didn't follow whether there was a chip-in set up to raise money to advertise on infowars.com about BTO.

Now the question : BTO started today, if Alex Jones didn't mention this on either his site or the show, what does that make him?
It's one thing if I didn't get the notice or advertising proposal in time, all understandable, but missing or ignoring the event after it's taken place?

Let's give one more day (I hope it's just my mistake of not seeing it when I just checked his site), if Alex Jones doesn't mention this big event of importance to grassroots donors in response to media blackout, what does that make him?

That makes him someone who has been on the road for a week & has had a guest host in his place. Alex Jones was supporting Ron Paul & his ideas since most likely well before you even knew who Ron Paul was. He has done more for this movement than you & the rest of his critics combined. Keep throwing pebbles of hate at his back while he is doing more than you could ever dream while leading from the front. Now, I ask you, what does that make you?

Anti Federalist
10-19-2011, 10:36 PM

I dunno.

I guess that makes him the same thing as Mike Church, as JMDrake pointed out, who has a similar show, is a huge Ron paul supporter, and made no mention of it either.

I honestly think there are FEC rules coming into play here that we are unaware of.

libertybrewcity
10-19-2011, 10:40 PM
It is not in everyone's best interest to become a soap box for RP. They have their own livelihoods and diverse bases of listeners/supporters to think about.

KCIndy
10-19-2011, 11:27 PM
Has anyone actually tried calling any of these shows? We can't really expect them to mention it if there is no caller enthusiasm about the subject.