PDA

View Full Version : Got a text from my friend/cousin about Ron Paul

Xelaetaks
10-19-2011, 02:20 PM
Saying Ron Paul has a great tax plan. Keep in mind my cousin is someone who generally watches Fox News and supports Israel. My point though is it seems Ron Paul may be catching up with the mainstream!

:)

KramerDSP
10-19-2011, 02:30 PM
Saying Ron Paul has a great tax plan. Keep in mind my cousin is someone who generally watches Fox News and supports Israel. My point though is it seems Ron Paul may be catching up with the mainstream!

:)

Awesome news. Thanks for sharing and welcome!

jbuttell
10-19-2011, 02:32 PM
so good, They'll just say it was Romney's idea (who stole it from Rush)

sailingaway
10-19-2011, 02:35 PM
so good, They'll just say it was Romney's idea (who stole it from Rush)

I did note that suddenly Perry's energy plan ISN'T his economic plan, which is how it was billed and he is coming out with another. I'm wondering how much of Ron's he'll steal.

Not the parts that hurt his pet special interests, I'm sure...

netwalker
10-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Saying Ron Paul has a great tax plan. Keep in mind my cousin is someone who generally watches Fox News and supports Israel. My point though is it seems the mainstream may be catching up with Ron Paul!

FTFY.

Okie RP fan
10-19-2011, 03:46 PM
I did note that suddenly Perry's energy plan ISN'T his economic plan, which is how it was billed and he is coming out with another. I'm wondering how much of Ron's he'll steal.

Not the parts that hurt his pet special interests, I'm sure...

It's silly that Perry's energy plan got more attention than Paul's plan. Perry is singing the same tune that other candidates have been. Not a single soul running for the R nomination doesn't believe in upstarting our natural resources. But yet, everyone wants to act like it's exclusively Perry's.

To the OP, that's great to hear. Encourage him/her to think outside the Israel/Fox box.

Xelaetaks
10-19-2011, 03:50 PM
FTFY.

The point is if the mainstream views Ron Paul as a viable candidate it helps to get more votes. If we say fuck everyone in the mainstream we're not going to win. They outnumber us by the millions. But if they Understand Ron Paul's positions and realize his ideas could actually help save the country that is all the better for us. I don't like the mainstream anymore than anyone else but in politics it's part of the game.