PDA

View Full Version : BTO promotion checklist - have you done these things today?

FriedChicken
10-19-2011, 07:25 AM
Facebook
posted something on your facebook.
contact RP supporter friends.
post on RP supporter friends' walls.

Twitter
Don't have a twitter (I know I know) so do what you do there
If good suggestions are made a mod or myself can add them into this category (mods I'm giving you permission to edit this to make it as effective as needs be.)

Friends and family
Contact the friends and family you have they might donate.
Set a realistic goal for yourself and try to accomplish it.

Other web forums
If you're a part of any other web forum consider making a plug for the money bomb there.
You may want to include videos that would tell those unfamiliar with Paul a little about him.

Youtube
View money bomb videos and "like" them so they come to the top of the searches.
Make comments on all Ron Paul, Austrian economics, Occupy Wallstreet and political videos about the money bomb.
(don't be a jerk and don't use curse words. Don't start any fights and if one comes up try to do what Ron Paul would do and bring peace.)

Email
Now would be a good time to sit an write a eloquent email about everything you respect and admire about RP and why you think he would be the best president in your life time.
Send it out to everyone you think would care to know, especially if they're not a supporter, and plug the money bomb. Might even ask if they could all chip in $5.
Video links assorted by issues would be an awesome thing to include.

RP2012.ORG
If you get the chance sign up or sign on to RP2012.org and click the mobilization "make calls to promote Black This Out" (or something like that).
Make sure they know about the bomb, ask if they've already donated, if not ask if they can please make the donation asap.
(The sooner they start watching the ticker the sooner they'll get obsessed and start promoting.)

If they've already donated ask if they could possibly donate another $5 or perhaps buy a bumper sticker, yard sign or maybe even one of the knew hoodies from the campaign store.
Mention that if they're going to buy any of this stuff than it would be best if they bought it today.

Please complete everything on this list you're able to.
Especially the phone calls - I think that's an area each of us could add 100's of $ more to the bomb in just minutes.

qwerty
10-19-2011, 07:26 AM
GREAT WORK! :)
i will keep this bumped! :)

Fr0m_3ur0pe
10-19-2011, 07:28 AM
Hayek vs Keynes videos need some BTO.

FriedChicken
10-19-2011, 09:05 AM
Bump. Late enough in the day for some calls!!

Crotale
10-19-2011, 09:14 AM
Bump. DO THIS.

FriedChicken
10-19-2011, 01:32 PM
The results I'm getting from RP2012.org phone calls is amazing. Everyone I reach so far hasn't donated yet, thank me for the call, and commit to donating asap. The people I don't reach I leave a voicemail with.

Its awesome.
Please help. RP2012.ORG