PDA

View Full Version : Donations Beginning to Pick Up Pace... Don't Lose Faith!

10-19-2011, 05:26 AM
After some slow overnight hours, the donation pace is picking up, steadily but surely.

I am extremely confident that this bomb will reach $1 million by noon, because I think the promotion is going to have paid off in the sense that folks will wake up or be at work and realize "wow, this is happening."

I think it is quite possible that we will be at $1.5 million by noon, but that depends on whether or not our donation pace gets to 200-300k per hour for the several hours prior to that (it has happened in the past, and that's when it really starts picking up).

If that happens, we will be on track with the November 5th, 2007 bomb, and then thereafter, given our bigger campaign donor lists this go-around, we may be able to exceed that total.

If people come back around to donate a second time, which was a big part of the Tea Party Bomb's success, the total could also go higher.

All in all, I think this day is on track to reach at least 3 or 3.5 million. But I understand the frustration of some who want the ticker to rise faster... give it time! It's starting to happen.

Keep the faith! For liberty!

Matthew Zak
10-19-2011, 05:35 AM
I don't think faith is going to do us any good. If we want this to be a very successful money bomb we need to actively promote it until the last possible second.

Every hour: Make the rounds on facebook, twitter, google+, bump threads on various bulletin boards, text/email friends and family.

Continuously: Comment beneath youtube videos, political news articles on reddit, yahoo, fox news, whatever.

Make sure: Your icons and avatars are all promoting Black This Out.

Don't be afraid to: Call radio stations, news stations, and send emails to networks encouraging them to cover this.

10-19-2011, 05:38 AM
I don't think faith is going to do us any good. If we want this to be a very successful money bomb we need to actively promote it until the last possible second.

Every hour: Make the rounds on facebook, twitter, google+, bump threads on various bulletin boards, text/email friends and family.

Continuously: Comment beneath youtube videos, political news articles on reddit, yahoo, fox news, whatever.

Make sure: Your icons and avatars are all promoting Black This Out.

Don't be afraid to: Call radio stations, news stations, and send emails to networks encouraging them to cover this.

You're right; I didn't mean faith as in not still working towards this thing.

qwerty
10-19-2011, 05:40 AM
lol!

Ron hasnīt given up for 35 years...

SPREAD THE WORD EVEN HARDER PEOPLE! :)

Arklatex
10-19-2011, 05:41 AM
If we could get anyone to mention it on national TV today it'd be huge! Paul is going to be on TV today I hope he takes time to talk about BLACK THIS OUT

neverseen
10-19-2011, 05:41 AM
Has the BTO event sent out a newsletter to attendees reminding everyone to donate?

AmberH
10-19-2011, 05:42 AM
Just some money bomb numbers at 6:40 Central Time

Birthday Bomb- $216,050.00
Constitution Bomb- $54,339.61
Rev Pac Bomb- $11,992.49
BlackTHISout Bomb- $369,220.19

Af-Pak
10-19-2011, 05:47 AM
Ask shaytards (www.youtube.com/user/SHAYTARDS) to donate, those of you who know him or follow him on youtube !! Im serious !!

Blankstare
10-19-2011, 05:53 AM
Stop looking at the ticker. Every time you go to look at the ticker, slap yourself in the face. Don't look at that ticker til Noon your time. At noon, look ONCE and reload the page... then don't look again til 6. Don't sit here reloading the page. Just put in work and we'll rake in the dough.

Blankstare
10-19-2011, 05:55 AM
p.s. that ticker isn't even in Real Time... donating takes time, sometimes... I know at like 3am there was a 20 minute lag in some cases while the site was slowed to a crawl. Keep that in mind, and add a couple hundred grand in your mind... let the end goal motivate you... don't believe your lying eyes. Mail in donations for today don't get counted today... store purchases will count toward the total buy may not be factored in just yet... keep pushing!